Friday 6 August 2010

That's not my brother sleeping next to me. BY Brunei Girl

Hi :)

I was asking Suze about her other 'experiences' the other night when she reminded me of one of my own. It was from when we were living in the house before the one we live in now.

It was an army housing, similar to the one where Suze first saw the smiling ponti. And our big brother was unwell at the time so we all congregated to our eldest sister's room. So kami ramai2 tidur in her room, looking after our abang. Despite being young masa atu, kami semua dengani my mum kelinga my brother so we were all tired.

Then, one night...

Aku tidur siring abangku kan tu, on the floor. Ngalih banar-banar ku, sampai tidur pun inda nyaman. Tapi sebab ingau kan abang kami, I was in and out. Tebangun2 saja. Then, at one point, aku ani buka mata kan... Yang lainnya, I realise someone was lying next to me. And I knew it wasn't my abang. Weird ni kan ku describe. Basically, 'she' was on my abang? As if he was a tilam. Cali lagi tu caranya melimpang. Ia support badannya by her elbows and of course, ia nada kaki.

Of course aku inda nampak muanya. It was dark but dari the light from the hallway, I knew it was a girl by her long hair and slender body.

But aku terlalu ngalih. Banar-banar ku ngalih that I couldn't be bothered. I just said to myself; Look, I'm too tired. I'm just too tired. And I fell back asleep...

That's basically the story-lah.

I'll share one from Suze :)

There was a time in this house we currently live in, kami suka tidur in our kaka's room downstairs. We're just close that way. Then one time, I didn't join them and slept in my room. So it was only kaka and Suze. Naturally since it wasn't a surrounding she was used to, Suze didn't really sleep well.

Now, ada ceramin basar siring katil kaka ku masa atu and Suze slept on that side. Ertinya, Suze dapat meliat reflection arah my kaka's side of the bed kan tu? Exactly.

She woke up one time. And what did she see?

Bini-bini berdiri menghadap kaka ku, menantang kaka ku tidur.

Yes, I feel sorry for Suze too, having her sleep disturbed this way more than once.

Solution si Suze in this event was of course, pura-pura tidur.

I'll share some more lagi nanti :)

Assalamualaikum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rumah Sewa - Zeezohan

Cerita ani lama sudah inda pulang seram bnr. Our family had to moved to a rented bungalow for a while. I think we're the only muslim fam...