Thursday 13 August 2009

Brunei Hall Ghost Stories Ep2 BY Rozie

My room at that time was on the second floor at the end of the hall.
So you can imagine... my own experience was a bit strange because I
wasn't sure if it was a dream or not. My roommate was out and I slept
on the lower bunk, it's a small room where it only takes three steps
to walk from the door to the bunk beds. I slept with my head pointing
towards the window and was facing the main door. I wasn't sure if my
roommate was coming back that night so I didn't chain the door like
I'd normally would and went to bed. I'm a light sleeper and thought I
heard the door opening and opened my eyes a crack and saw the light
from the hallway out lighting the door as if it was left ajar. Figured
roommate must have just come back and closed my eyes to go back to
sleep. After a while I opened my eyes again and this time saw the door
closed and a figure standing against the wall adjacent to the door
opposite the door to the bathroom. It was dressed in white and looked
like it was facing away from me because all I could see was hair in
the dim light that was coming in through the window from the street
lights outside. I thought must be one of the girls in the hall playing
tricks so I closed my eyes again, pretending to be sleeping so I can
catch them in the act.

When I opened my eyes to see I saw the figure standing in the middle
of the room now. hair covering the face and was just below shoulder
length. Quickly closed my eyes again so whoever it was still thought I
was aslepp. Opened my eyes and this time the figure was right next to
me, and I still couldn't see her face. And it finally clicked, maybe
this isn't a real person after all and was starting to feel slightly
freaked out plus the stories I heard before came rushing in and that
didn't help. Kept my eyes closed and I could feel the brush of her
hair on my face and I peaked to see and the figure was bending over me
and shut my eyes real tight.

I then felt a pressure on my temple and in my mind I was thinking,
what the hell, it's kissing me! And then the pressure got stronger
like as if it was sucking. Thinking it could be someone playing a
prank maybe I could scare the crap out of them by all of the sudden
screaming and jumping out of bed. Only to find out I couldn't move a
muscle. I tried to baca baca and even the words wouldn't form in my
mind let alone speak. Panic setting, in I faught the sensation and I
managed to make a sound and the figure jerked and stood straight up.
In a blink of an eye it was gone. I wasn't sure if I was dreaming, or
it happened. Needless to say, I didn't sleep in my room for the next
three nights and everybody kept asking for the story. Right after that
I kept looking for such supernatural happenings to justify what I
experienced.

5 comments:

  1. OH MY! That surely is FREAKY! :O I'm way outdated =_=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gila man... banar wah? What dorm do u live in anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what you call kana himpit..

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last Anonymous (dated October 24, 2010) was right. I used to experience that a lot. Alhamdulillah masane not anymore. I'm not sure if it's some kind of hantu or just something else. Pasal there's a scientific explanation about it, although it's a bit skeptical. Wa'Allahu a'llam - MAR

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brunei Hall? In Paddington? Wah, I never thought that place to be creepy...

    ReplyDelete

Rumah Sewa - Zeezohan

Cerita ani lama sudah inda pulang seram bnr. Our family had to moved to a rented bungalow for a while. I think we're the only muslim fam...