Saturday 22 August 2009

Out Of Body BY JugHead

I could not sleep that night. Looked at the clock it was almost 3am, feeling jealous that sis beside me was sleeping soundly.
But then out of the blue, my eyes started to feel so heavy. At last I was sleeping. But then my body felt so cold, my hands were clammy....
then blood. I could smell distinctively some fresh blood. So I opened my eyes to check my room out. But there was nothing. It was now 3am.
Somehow I felt so different. My body felt so light. Then I panicked, i realized I was floating. I even felt the slight bobbing. On my right, I saw a dark figure. It seemed to be laughing at me. I was so confused and tried to reach out for the door. Need to get out, need to get ma's help. In my 'floaty self', my hand almost reached the doorknob when whooosh... I got sucked into my body. But as soon as I get into my body, I floated out again. In again, I pulled the bed-sheet desperately. No luck, I went out of my body. In, pulled, out, again and again. Then I looked at my sis, still sleeping. I planned to scream if ever I got sucked into my body again. Luckily I did, however, I only managed to turn my head sideways towards her. I saw her looking at me. She must be awoken from all the trashing I had done while struggling to stay inside my body! By now I was tired and the dark figure had left. I was still floating, this time, though, I stayed that way. I had no energy to get back into my body. Feeling hopeless I cried and prayed. I reasoned that it could not be my time of death. Could not be! I was so sure I would end up in hell and begged Him to let me live longer. Then I got sucked into my body and as soon as I opened my eyes, I just ran out to my ma's room, it was now 7am. My body was aching and I had got a headache. I cried and cried telling my confused mom that I had been given the chance to stay in this world. My parents gave me a glass of water and ushered me back to my room. We all saw my bed-sheet pulled halfway. My roomie sis asked me why was I giving a quick, sharp stare before. She said that she was sure I looked dead but had ignored me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rumah Sewa - Zeezohan

Cerita ani lama sudah inda pulang seram bnr. Our family had to moved to a rented bungalow for a while. I think we're the only muslim fam...