Friday 6 August 2010

Where's your head? BY Brunei Girl

I had mentioned once how oblivious I can be as a human being.

Well, a couple of years ago something happened from one of our family outings. Biasanya, kami bertolak dari rumah akhir so naturally balik pun akhir. I was sitting di belakang, minding my own business while looking outside the window. It was at bandar and I think this was before ada mall kali. So balik dari wherever the restaurant was, kami lintasi this building. Quite prominent so I won't say the name. But basically, at night, the spotlights are on arah tamannya.

Kelurusan that I was just looking at that side of the car that I caught something. In the taman, aku nampak a man walking around there. Ia melangkah one of the spotlights so of course I could see him clearly. What was most interesting about this man was that ia nada kepala...
Another time, in the same year,

I was coming home from skulah ugama. This is in the Lambak area. It was only me yang kana ambil masa atu so it was quiet and I had nothing to look at but the road ahead of me. I was looking at cars passing by when one car made me turn around. It was weird sebab aku dapat liat badannya saja. I remember thinking, "kenapa ia drive macam atu?" sebab at first I thought, ia limpangkan kepalanya berabis ke belakang that I couldn't see his head. And I innocently thought, "Dangerous tu eh..."

Of course sudah ku berakal sikit I realised that, that man nada kepala jua.

Assalamualaikum =)

3 comments:

  1. di brunei ada hantu juga ya?...
    salam kenal

    ReplyDelete
  2. ala...biasa la..kat mna2 pon ada hantu..nk buat mcm mna, kt mna2 pon ada syaitan & iblis...so kte share world with them la..heheheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also ade pngalaman jmpa hantu ni..biasa la, kje hotel di 1 island in mlaysia..member siap histeria lg time blik kje..aku pon gelabah...aku bla la...sbb aku pon x kuat nk face it benda ni..nnti bjangkit lak..so bia la pro sje yg setelkan..

    ReplyDelete

Rumah Sewa - Zeezohan

Cerita ani lama sudah inda pulang seram bnr. Our family had to moved to a rented bungalow for a while. I think we're the only muslim fam...