Sunday 16 January 2011

ADIK’ DI GIANT BY Cicak Boy


This incident happened last year arah giant. Tau giant dimanakan? Arah Rimba. Kami sekeluarga ke giant masa atu kan do our monthly shopping. Beli keperluan rumah. I was there with my youngest who was ten years old at the toys section. After meliat the crappy quality of the toys there, my adik ani kan jalan meliat some other section. I let him go but I stayed to further observe the crappiness of the toys there. From what I remember, my brother went left then he appear again but from the right. “ah, ia pusing tu,” bisik hatiku.


After habis meliat the toys, aku jalan ke arah tempat jual wax rambut. Hairannya my brother inda banyak bising, usually nya lincah ia ani. Slalunya mun bejalan with my brother, I hold his hand so I did. I was so cold. I tried to talk to him but no answer and I never bother to look at his face like really looked. Along the way people were staring at me and my brother looking creep out but I just ignore them and continue the one way conversation with my brother.


After reaching the junction guess who I saw coming out from the cookies section? My little brother with the rest of my family. Jadi siapatah the one I have my hands tied with ani? I got scared, let go of my hand and walk towards my family. When I turned, no one was there but I can still feel the chill on my hands.

1 comment:

  1. Didnt your family saw whom you were holding at that time?

    ReplyDelete

Rumah Sewa - Zeezohan

Cerita ani lama sudah inda pulang seram bnr. Our family had to moved to a rented bungalow for a while. I think we're the only muslim fam...