Sunday 16 January 2011

She was laughing really loud BY 3rdNabillah.

So my story goes as such, it happened a few years back that I can't exactly remember. So I'll tell it as how I think it went. Ghost stories aren't pleasant to keep in mind, so I hope this one doesn't creep you out much. I was at my grandma's house in Serasa. It's quite an old house and behind it is the forest.. so is the front but across the road. I've heard my cousins that live there tell me quite a number of ghost stories that they've experienced but this one scared me a lot. So it went like this:

My cousin was walking out his room on the second floor and his little sister, probably around three years old, was standing out there and calling his name. She started running and so he tried chasing her. She ran so fast that he could barely catch up. She was laughing really loud while running too. Then she ran into a room, quite small, and closed the door. He tried opening the door but it was locked and tried calling the name of his younger sister to make her open the door but yet the door didn't open. So he gave up and went downstairs to watch TV. On his way walking down the stairs.. right there, he saw his younger sister sitting in front of the TV with everyone else. He went back up stairs to check the room that his, "younger sister" ran into and guess what? The door was open wide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rumah Sewa - Zeezohan

Cerita ani lama sudah inda pulang seram bnr. Our family had to moved to a rented bungalow for a while. I think we're the only muslim fam...