Wednesday 15 September 2010

Kerasukan BY SimplyMe

Well, this happened few months back, this year jua. masa tu sekulah, i think it's around 9-10 am lah. It was English period, kami time atu practicing Paper two English. Then, suddenly we heard cries, shouts and all. It was scary, seriously. Macam, one shouts ended, another shouts came from the next block. Then, around 10 o'clock, time break, kami se class inda berani kan ke canteen. so like, semua tungkal di class. duduk teranah. i could feel my body was shaking already, but i keep on recite some surah surah, especially Ayat Kursi lah.

Then, inda batah atu, kana suruh ke Hall. Bekumpul. We were told to call our parents and we could go home that time jua. Well, obviously you know what happened lah kan. Then, called my dad, baik jua time atu Saturday, ia inda kraja.

Then, masa dirumah, entah ah, i felt somehow weird lah. Especially my head, suddenly, i felt sort of dizzy and cold. so i asked my sister to massage my head. she didn't go to school since she just got home from buat ic. later at night, the headache getting worst. macam, inda tejalan ani wah.

Sekali, that night, baru balik abis bejalan, my dad singgah di kadai. leaving me, my siblings and my mom di kereta. I used to be so pemberani. then suddenly, not even in the dark, i felt like someone's watching over me. Then, i told my mom lah yang i think i'm damam kali.
sekali my mom was like, "entah entah takut ni pasal tadi ah?" I just smiled. Then my sister cakap, "Ma, aku tidur bilik mama ah." then i joined in, "aku pun ma eh!"

My mom and my sister was dumbfounded. Me? Sleeping in mom's room? before any, every time durang suruh tidur bilik my mom, i'm the only one yang reject but this time, i offered myself.

Mom: takut ni ya kaka ah!
me: *silence*
mom: jangan dipikirkan banar. bawa baca baca. mun dilayan takut atu, yatah cematu jadinya..
me: *suddenly menangis inda tantu pasal*
sister: *saw me crying then recite ayat kursi for me*

Then that night....i slept in my mom's room. i did. -__-"

Then, the next day, i was in my scared mood, still. supposingly ada Class mengaji, but i didn't entered that day. pasal inda tantu rasa. My parents were worried, pasal they said i was quiet and all, so they brought me to nenek's house. suruh menawari.

Then, time kana tawari, i felt like my body suddenly heats up. i swear, it heats up tapi dibelakang saja. then my head macam something pulls out of it. then my nenek blew arah my body and all. Alhamdulillah, i'm all better now.

But that's one of the scariest thing ever happened to me.
I'll share some stories next time again, okay? :D

2 comments:

Rumah Sewa - Zeezohan

Cerita ani lama sudah inda pulang seram bnr. Our family had to moved to a rented bungalow for a while. I think we're the only muslim fam...