Sunday 10 October 2010

Little Red Girl BY Simplyme

This story happened few years back, if i'm not mistaken in 2006 or so. I was at the backyard of my house that time. sitting around while talking with my maid. (i was so close with my maid but unfortunately she didn't work with us anymore. :( she's been our maid since i was 4 years old.) while talking and laughing around, my eyes were busy swiveling around my neighbor's house.

Frankly speaking, their house is quite creepy. i got goosebumps every time i entered their house. it's like, someone is watching over me, or something like that. Suddenly, my eyes captured a head, like...a little girl's head whit tho ponytails both on her left and right side of her head. and i'm guessing she was looking at me? i'm not sure. i wasn't wearing my spectacles that time, so i had a hard time to look at the 'thing'. I was like, 'is that M?' M is my neighbor's daughter.


but then, the little girl was tilting her head left to right repeatedly while looking at me. that was the time when goosebumps was all over me again! Then, "BOO!" my sister jumps to my back, which surprised me a lot. I was concentrate looking at the 'little girl'. aish. so then, just to make sure of things, i asked my sister to get my spectacles. but then, when i wore it, i saw none. or to make it more clear, there's nothing moving. -__-

then i took off my glass again, and i saw the 'little girl' tilting the head again! i could remember it clearly, she was wearing a red shirt, but again when i wore my spectacles the girl wasn't there. and there wasn't a thing in red over there.

so yeah, i'm pretty sure what it is, then like my maid told us to go inside immediately.
I don't know why, but i have a feeling she felt the same thing like i did.

-simplyme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rumah Sewa - Zeezohan

Cerita ani lama sudah inda pulang seram bnr. Our family had to moved to a rented bungalow for a while. I think we're the only muslim fam...