Monday 23 March 2009

Serambangun Incident BY Aswana

Hi,

It's been long since I've written any stories to this site. And for that I am very sorry for the lack of updates from me. I've been told by AntuBrunei that I've gained fans. Thanks all. I didn't know even with grammatical and spelling errors (cause I always send tarus saja without checking ~ too tired to proof read hehehe) that people still want to read my stories.

My stories I'm telling you today happened 2 years ago.

Location : KB and Tutong

It was my off day. I stayed at home the whole day. I promised my friend A, that I would hang out with her that night. I called her from my grandparents home and she said that she's on her way to tutong. So we decided that we should meet at the Suran Shell Station. It was 9.30pm when she arrived. I asked her, "Where to?" and she suggested that we should go to this birthday party of her friends in KB. We carpooled and I drove down KB and she showed me the directions.

Before we zoom off to KB, I showed her the place where I stay with my parents, Bear Hill (Perumahan Bukit Beruang). I told her of the place where the Mystical Dragon sits. I ever saw it once. Was hanging out at this abandoned hill of some sort with a friend. Opposite is the Bear Hill Mosque. I was suddenly frozen when a huge Red Scale Tail enveloped the car. It was almost transparent. The Dragon is beautiful. Scary but beautiful At first, I thought it was just a figment of my imagination but a friend told me of a story that confirms of my sighting. I never told her that I saw it. Today that area is closed. Huge blocks of stone is blocking the entrance of that area. I will not tell you the Dragon story today though. Maybe some other time. :)

Anyways, I showed her the place around. Then I passed the dragon place. And she said "Naga atu lawa ah". My friend ani is the same like me. She can see things with her naked eye. And with her she can't control what she can see. It's scary sometimes and she always ended up being possesed most of the time. Cabul lagi mulutnya...

Back to my story, I never been to this place, it's a housing area, a perpindahan, Kind of new. I have goosebumps driving to the place. The place are mostly swampy areas. She suddenly said to me " Nda ku mau liat kiri kanan ku. Aku nampak kampung lain di sini. Banyak Bunian" I stayed silent.

We stopped siring jalan cause apparently she forgot the where the house is and also we're waiting for another friend who was on the way and who happens to know the house. We got outside the car, she was pointing to the area, telling me that on that side a family lived. It was like another place. I was telling her to stop pointing cause it's not right. Then her friend came by we went straight to the house.

People were karaoke-ing, dancing and cigarette smokes everywhere. I hated the place. I didn't like it one bit. I just don't feel right and confortable. I looked at my friend who was dancing her night out and I sensed that something is wrong. She's not herself. I called her out. Showed her the time on my watch signalling her that it's time to go. She was unhappy. She didn't want to go home yet. She said she liked it here. I said I had to go home. It's past my curfew. It's nearly 2.00am. I was warned by herfriend who knew about her to get her to leave the place before 2.00am cause if she's still there by 2.00 am partying, the thing that's inside her will control her and she will get possesed again. I don't want to be there when she gets possesed not cause I'm scared but I will be alone and I will not know what to do.

I finally able to persuade her to go back with me. But already she was different. She started to laugh quietly in the car. I looked at the time in my car. it's 2.30am. I was too late. We left KB area. It was the highway now, and upon reaching Serambangun suddenly she asks me to stop the car. I said no. We're almost to your car A, I told her. She said "I need to pee" And she opened the car door while the car is still in motion. I hit the breaks. And she got off the car and took a pee. While she pees, she suddenly passed out. I panicked. I got off the car too and shook her. I called out her name.

She suddenly awoken with alerted eyes and said " Siapa A?" And she laughed and ran. I called out her name and asked her to stop. She just ran off laughing. I had to drive the car to catch up with her cause she was so fast. And then she suddenly stop. I stop the car. I went out and slowly approaching her. I stood a few metres away from her. I was scared she might ran away again. There was a small lake or river. She smiled at me and said "Aku kan mandi"

"No! It's dirty. Kamah tu A. Jangan!"
"Mana ada. Lawa jua tu Tasek ah. Ramai orang mandi. Aku mau ikut mandi"

Before I could stop her again she jumped back again to the so called beautiful lake. Fear suddenly rushed in me. She cannot swim. And so am I. I could die tonight but I didn't care. I had to save her. I ran to the side of the lake. She was screaming and calling my name. Her hands stretched out. Her head bobbed in and out of the lake. When her struggling stopped she floated to the side. I suddenly cried. I was pulling her up from the lake. I managed to grab her hands. Then she sadar again. And was pulling me. I pulled her. My legs almost reaching the water. My slippers got lost somewhere. I pulled her with all my might. I was crying and suddenly remembered my "dangan" and I immediately got her to the side. I was panting and crying. I sat on the ground for a few minutes. Then I remembered her boyfriend. I called him. He told me to stay there and he'll come over in 20 minutes.

While waiting she awoken suddenly and looked at me. "Napa baju mu semua putih? Sapa di belakang mu atu? Sapa durang?"
"Nada papa A. Ko kan trajun arah sana tadi. Okay ko kah sudah?"
She started laughing again. And quickly jumped back again in the water.
I cried calling her.

Then a van pulled over. Alhamdullilah. I was grateful for them. A bunch of teenagers stopped by. They helped me pulled her out of the small lake. Few of them -girls- were too scared to help when they saw her face. One of them took out a Yassin. They witnessed another running and laughing from her before another car stopped by. He's a policeman. He taught my friend was drunk. He didn't believe in things like got possesed and stuff. By the time he was there, my friend was already coming back to her senses. The guy left to go to the police station. A few minutes later the police car came. And my friend started running again laughing. But one of the police guy managed to hold her tight just in time for her boyfriend to come by with his friend.

To make the story short, her boyfriend took her home that night she was still in that state. Her eyes staring at you like she wants to kill you kind of stare. But I know she can never stare at me. She will always look away. She went inside her boyfriend's friend car with her head bowed low. Her boyfriend mumbling something while holding her. A few weeks after the incident, her bestfriend brought her to see orang alim. And he helped her get rid of the thing that's been in her since she was 18 years old. The thing has been in her for 20 years when that happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rumah Sewa - Zeezohan

Cerita ani lama sudah inda pulang seram bnr. Our family had to moved to a rented bungalow for a while. I think we're the only muslim fam...