Saturday 14 March 2009

Between Maghrib & Isyak BY A_Lee

This story happened early this year ?? or end of last year.. really lupa sudah... (am I that OLD that I forget when this thing happened??) I was in my Ipar's room .. the door was tightly shut at that time.. it was between Maghrib and Isyak when this happened. the door knob was in bad condition where you can pull it off. I concentrated on updating all the photos onto my external hard drive when suddenly I hear my wife calling me from out side the room or it is rather a wishper "yang".. then another "yang"... and the last time "yang" . Owh my wife usually call me "Yayang" or "Yang"... I thought she couldn't open the door from out side... So I quickly open the door and only to find out that no body was there... then I went to our room and there she was.. I asked her " Did you call me just now?" "No............Why ??" she continued. Then I realize something was there....

A few days later... again between Maghrib and Isyak.. was it rain that time??? Can't remember it lah.The electricity was cut at that time, so I light up the candle in our bed room and went to our computer room to do my maghrib prayer ( Our computer room is separated with sliding door from our bed room. ) The light from the candle just enough to light up the bed room and the computer room. There was nobody else in my room except myself praying.

while I was praying.. suddenly I .. some sort of seeing something white shadow moving in our bed room and instantly I feel goosebumps all over... I continued my prayer and pray for nothing bad happened to me and my family...

That the two story I can share with you all... Have experience "kana himpit" too while in MD and even in my bed room at HOME!!..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rumah Sewa - Zeezohan

Cerita ani lama sudah inda pulang seram bnr. Our family had to moved to a rented bungalow for a while. I think we're the only muslim fam...