Monday 23 March 2009

Sharing Experience By EnefesMJ

Assalamualaikum, as you can see, I am new here. I accidentally came across in this page when I saw the banner on my cousin's blog. She's one fan of antubrunei too, I bet. So I think I am glad and should share my own stories which I ofcourse myself had experienced it back then. There's nothing much to say as an intro here but okay, straight to the point.

As i can remember this one happened to me last year somewhere in February where all the family members were all upstairs and ofcourse, sleeping. I was left alone downstair, still staring at my laptop, chatting and stuffs.. It was 1am I can say, and I remember mom asked me to go upstair because there was noone downstair with me and she even said it isn't good to stay up late. Basically for me, it wasn't that late due to I am used to stay up late, being nocturnal and will sleep at 10am in the morning. How cool is that? Haha. Apparently, because I was with my past boyfriend at that time, he's nocturnal and the habit goes to me. Hahah.

So it was sunyi wah the night, and I was like macam cool sajaa because as I aforementioned, I am used to it kan. I was in the dining room and only the light from the dining room sajaa with me. Other lights had been switched off by dad. Suddenly I felt want to pee, really want to due that I was macam menahan sajaaa dariii tadi and kalinya tak tertahan kan. So I went rushed to the toilet, which is just approx 4 metres from the dining room.

When I have to release my pee tu, before that I was playing with laptop kan, chatting and stuffs, so I continued online my msn using my phone (I brought it into the toilet jua), rasa jua bah namau offline. Despite the night was too akhir sudah, so I just let the toilet door opened, I was sitting on the toilet bowl which is facing exactly to the opened door. All the sudden, unexpectedly, something was flying across the toilet door to the kitchen which is next to the toilet. I think it was a flying head, because I could see the long black hair and not quite sure what it really was. I was concentrating tunduk2 bechatting and I only could see the hair sajaaa after I heard there was someone or might be a thing saying "SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" like that. Then barutahh lifted my face towards the toilet door. So at that time, yknow if people are scared they will read the ayats kan, but I didn't pasal I was very very shocked. Negative things kept playing in my mind at the mean time, like I was very scare takuttakut that thing masuk tia terabang ke dalam toilet, bahh I was facing the door kali ahh. Baik jua pee, not that b-e-r-i-a. Fuhhhh.

Kali after few minutes, I could calm my mind and I read some ayats just then. It was hard for me pasal terlampau takut while kannn washing the tut kann, takut kan tunduk, ijapijap the thing masuk mengajut dapan mukaa. Nauzubillah. Then after finished, I went out from the toilet and sat on sofa which is in the living room. I was very afraid and shocked but not panic so I switched on all the lights all the fans all the televisions yang dibawahh and I am wondering where did I get that strength kan bukaa all the switches.

So every rooms arah downstair ni sudahhh terang benderanggg, and I kept myself sitting on the sofa staring at the tv right infront of me. Stiill, I was chatting that time and made my nick "aku takut" and the boyfriend texted me then. I told him what had happened and he asked me to go upstair and don't be afraid. I was degil urangnya so I didnt listen to him. I said "cemanakan naik atas? mun lampu pat tangga and upstair semuaa kana tutup uleh dad" and he said "bahh mun dibawah makin di kacaunya bah tuu" so I was very angry to him because I thought he was trying to joke with me, plus lage it wasn't the time kann becali. And yes, all the lights andang jua kana tutup, maybe dad wanted to save electric. So I chose to stay donwstair instead.

I thought I was choosing the right one but I wasn't. Guess what, the big door was being knocked once. The sound was very loud and mcm urang btumbuk arah dinding. Then I texted the boyfriend, told him this and that, and he told me supayaa jangan tah ingaaauu, they won't bother if you don't. So I did what he told me to. I lied myself on the sofa where I sat first and betiarap pasal inda berani liat ke atas, ijap ada yang terabang or stuffs kan.. Glad I fell asleep thenn.

And tomorrow nya, I was awake by my family members and kana marahi pasal remember the switches? yang I switched those semuaa. Dad ngaleh2 menutup, me ngaleh2 membazirkann. Hahah. I told them about lastnight. Dad said "shapa suruh tdur aher, yatah tuu" Hmmmm.

I think the morals are;
-don't stay up late (thats pretty obvious)
-don't just kan chatting sajaaa
-listen to urang yang tua dari tanee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rumah Sewa - Zeezohan

Cerita ani lama sudah inda pulang seram bnr. Our family had to moved to a rented bungalow for a while. I think we're the only muslim fam...