Friday 5 June 2009

weird wah. BY VIVIANNA

heeeeey. hahahaha so yeah this is my first time composing email and story to antubrunei.blogspot.com. I know its weird but yeah, and my story will be palui pulang this. a bit weird lah. and not that creepy. maybe just 'pffffft'. hahaha. so yeah. I`mma start.

well, my friend named F, told us(gang gangnyaa xP) that she saw a figure, well as what she said, a lady yang hirit hirit mun kakinya sakit. apakah namanya tu, ada wah ia bagitau kami masatu.lol. and I ignored saja. because I never experience such thing. so, we, my friends and I wanted the proof sal we kinda dont believe her sort of thing. but I was too scared, TOO SCARED to go inside the toilet with her. HAHAHAH. so we decided to stay outside and let her, herself, go inside. kalinya after beberapa seconds, we heard she screaming and running out of the toilet. I was too, tekajut, aku pun scream lah! hahaha. then I saw her shaking :S and I knew there's something wrong with her. kali we asked her and guess what?she said the same thing again. a lady with kusut ulahnya. IDK what she mean but the figure's something like that lah. then I was shaking, ketakutan, F.Y.I aku jenis yang lamah lah. hahahahahahahahahahaha. then my friend, A, said, "eeeeeeeee, there's nothing such as ghost wah. believe in God wah." and she was right :) I did calmed down a bit. so this is first.

Second, I heard that our old toilet is haunted? well I knew it from ex-student of my school.she said that someone fainted and passed away in the old toilet. I was like, OMG! bebanar wah?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA. but weird y`kno, salnya nda jua patut pengsan tarus mati right? so forget about this.

Third is that, I went to school earlier than I thought pasal my sis is working now. arah PSN ah. and then, I arrived at school and of course, tarus ke class. then I found nobody came earlier than me. my class g spooky, macam dark lah dark. then I switch on the fan and light and went down to my nephew's classroom which is the Upper Kindergarten. I saw my nephew, my niece and their friends. kalinya aku duduk arah the teacher's table. I was at the teacher's table and remember this ah, ada pipe yang far away from us but still in the same room. it's like, 5 metres away from us? well that place used to be sink for the students to wash their hands after reccess. and yeah, my nephew and his friends were talking or so called becerita about hantu. :S it's still early in the morning btw, about......6:30++? kali lah. because I wasnt looking at the time. thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, my nephew and his friends were talking about ghost verrrrrry loud, like very loud sampai urang atas pun kedangaran. teehee~ and then y`kno what! suddenly the pipe burst out wah! water's all over the place! at first I was like, "uhh, okay." but the aku terclick wah yang durang becerita pasal ghost pagi pagi cmani ani! then I ran away and left them behind :P. then when banyak urang sudah berkumpul, nada tia air kluar lagi.lol. that was weird!



p.s: uhhhhhhhhhhh......I KNOW THIS STORY IS QUITE LAME SO YEAH. SORRY. I WAS BORED AND SO I DECIDED TO SHARE THIS WITH MY FRIENDS OUT THERE. ;DD

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vivianna, come to think of it, I, too, seems to hear alot of stories hantu di toilet ani. Nya orang, toilet ani kotor bah. Itu lah sebah hantu hantu suka dengan toilet. Tak abis abis I dengar all tru' out my life, cerita hantu toilet ani yang masih hot n still goin around. Me, if have to pinjam public toilet, I make sure I choose d one nearest to the exit, pasal if I feel sumting not right, I will scoot as fast as my legs can carry me out ie. if I not karau kerana terlampau takut yah! And I also notice that there's always one door closed if there's alot of cubilcles. And don't choose the toilet next to the closed door coz you may feel like someone or something is watchin you from the top of the side wall of the cubicle ajoinin. Just havin this wierd feelin, you know when you are all alone there. Of course another common story is that you can hear like someone is using the end cubicle but when you go out of the cubicle that you used, it suddenly went quiet and there was no one at all at d far end. So I think, as much as possible, don't used public toilet if you can help it. MG^-^

    ReplyDelete

Rumah Sewa - Zeezohan

Cerita ani lama sudah inda pulang seram bnr. Our family had to moved to a rented bungalow for a while. I think we're the only muslim fam...