Friday 19 June 2009

Ghost Ride BY SR AJ

This incident happened a few years ago, I don't remember the exact date or year for sure, but I still remembered how it happened exactly. It happened on my way home, driving alone from the tutong-muara highway heading to jerudong. As I drove by the lagoon, after the Bukit Panggal bridge I noticed my car was a bit 'heavy' and my acceleration speed felt like motionless. The moment it felt strange, my sixth sense convinced me that I wasn't alone, cause I felt something was behind me, and all the sudden I felt so eerie and had a goosebumps. The thing I noticed more was actually, the stench coming from the back and the side mirrors of my car showed no evidence or existence reflection of images .... I couldn't see anything, no trees, no street lights and no visible traces of cars behind.....All I could see from the mirrors was a misty and clouds of smokes... It was so eerie... When I pressed the acceleration pedal harder, the car felt so heavy and it feel like it wasn't on the road anymore.... Then I switched on my radio and tuned to 'yassin' network.... just to ease my anxieties and maybe to scare off the uninvited 'being' to get off my car, but all my efforts seems failed... To my last resort, I decided to talk to the 'being' behind me and said "tolong ku jangan diapa-apakan, kalau kan menumpang boleh tapi jangan ku diapa-apakan....".... After a while, my car felt so normal and it accelerated steadily. The stench dissappeared and the mirrors turned back to normal, reflecting an images of road signs, street lights and I can see clearly the reflection of road I passed by. The experience of being with another unseen 'being' was so unbearable and too scary, all could you feel was anxieties, heart pounding experiences and the thought of being harmed by the 'being'. I am sure that 'being' wasn't nice, cause of the stench was so horrible. It ain't saint I believe and it felt like it was trying to annoyed me in return. But thank goodness, I was able to poise myself acted humanly and never gave in to the 'being's intention. That is to make me lost in my faith and I believe it was 'pontibaby'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rumah Sewa - Zeezohan

Cerita ani lama sudah inda pulang seram bnr. Our family had to moved to a rented bungalow for a while. I think we're the only muslim fam...