Wednesday 2 March 2011

Starts from the toilet BY Abee

Assalamualaikum and a very pleasant time on this site I greet you.

This is my first time posting but I enjoyed reading stories cuz membari kambang bulu and ada jua yang cali usulnya =P So here goes...

The story happened back when I was in darjah 4, or year 4 as you call it, in 2003. Batah sudah pulang but I can still remember clearly. The previous day, we were talking about this haunted toilet near a banana tree yang ada "thing"nya atulah at our private school located in Berakas (kamu carilah hehe). Then I started talking that I saw a hand, bloody, in the toilet, just to scare my friends. Masih damit jua durang so they trust me lah =P especially when my story sounded so vivid. I grinned in disguise.

So the next morning, I was about to go to school with my dad driving. It was 5.30am (cause my friends compete siapa awal datang skulah, usually by around 6 lah.) and I took the key for our new car and started the engine. The volume of Pelangi FM boomed suddenly but I just think lupa kali eh babah matikan radio ah... then I reduced the volume, on aircond, and lied on the backseat.

Then I have the urge to look out the car window to look for my dad since he hadn't got into the car cuz I don't wanna lose =P But from an angle below the window, I suddenly saw a hand, inda besambung, floating, touching the car window, from the front to the rear. As what a normal kid would do, I abruptly hid down the car sofa and shakingly tuned to the 24hr quran reciting radio. When I dared myself to look up the window again, the hand was gone and I could clearly see my siblings are still conversing in the living room, which is quite far from the garage, and thus impossible for one of them to do the trick. Out of fear, I just kept quiet about that incident and told people around me the next day. And no, I wasn't lying this time =P

And so, today, the haunted banana tree had been cut down by the school's maintainer and there had been more ghostly feeling since.
Iatah mulut atu jangan cabul mun kan becali =DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rumah Sewa - Zeezohan

Cerita ani lama sudah inda pulang seram bnr. Our family had to moved to a rented bungalow for a while. I think we're the only muslim fam...