Tuesday 6 December 2022

Lambak Staff House Incident Part 2 - Aswana

I will try to tell this story as short as I can. Please bear with me... =)

It was BBQ party with karaoke. All closed friends were invited to my friend's A, staff house. For those of you who didn't know who A was, A is my close friend. We are like sisters. She like me has the ability to "see" things that the naked eye couldn't see. There was a period where she could no longer see those things because the alim guy closed her third eye. But it returned back to her again which I will tell you in another time cause it's too long a story.. boring kamu karang.

Anyways, my friend had a BBQ. Everybody was aving fun. I think banar kalinya org tua terluan kuat enjoy and beibun ani nda baik. I didn't know when it started but my friend A jus broke up with her ex (not a very good guy, gold digger). She was depressed so they made this party to cheer her up. Her bos (who is also her best friend) were there too and they had a very good time. I just watched them sing ahving fun. Then A went outside accompany with her bestfrien's daughter, B. I was told they had a deep talk outside. And that talk apparently make A cry and feels more depressed.

From B's side of the story, she told us A was very depressed at first she was crying and then suddenly she was laughing and after she was angry and went inside in anger. My side of the story was when she was already inside the house.

At that time i didn't feel comfortable. I felt restless. And suddenly I heard a distant salam whispered in my heart. I knew right then that they're here. But why? Usually this happens when the place is of threat or I am in some danger.

Suddenly A took a seat next to me. I looked at her oddly. Lain usulnya anak ani. I said to myself. Cause she was smiling in a very peculiarly eery way. I don't know how to describe it and that is only a view from her side. her left hand at that time was clawing her lap like as if she has long nails. Really long nails. Her other hand was holding a glass. She was inching herself to me. Slowly pulling her chair next to mine. I just look at her waiting for her to turn her face to me. And she finally did.

When she looked at me her smile dissappeared and she turn her face away. This time she inched herself away from me. She was angry and everytime when she want to look at me she kept turning away. I touched her and said, "A, ko ok kh?" She screamed. Everyone was surprised. The glass in her hand fell and it broke into pieces. She ran laughing upstairs to her room. Evrybody stopped doing anything. We all went upstairs towards her. She locked herself in the room.

One of us tried to reason with her but she kept saying she wants to kill A. "Aku bunuh si A ni. Aku bunuh ia." That's all we can hear. In the end we managed to broke the door open. A was sitting on her bed. Kepalanya tunduk. Kakinya mcm bersila tapi tangannya mcm mengakai katil. Her hair was covering her face. She was making this grunting noises mcm bunyi babi utan.

Then she looked at us all. Evryone was cautious to get close to her coz everytime we get close she just laughed and make grunting noises her eyes was bloodshot red. It was really red. Ok ani panya usul org kana rasuk live ani.She was possesed by some babi utan like animal by the sounds of it. What really amazed me was she could jumped herself all the way from the bed to the TV Cupboard which was very much impossible as the distance was really far. Some of the girls was screaming scared of what they saw. My friend tried to stop her, well correction 5 guys tried to stop her but evryone got thrown back. Mcm dlm movie ku liat. Real kh ni? After few more struggles 3 of them whom have something with them managed to pinned her down on her bed.

Then it occurred to me the thing hadn't left her yet. It's still inside her. I remembered about her small gold keris. I took it from her bag and told the guys to stop holding her.

I don't what I did and why I did it but instinct told me to get close to her. She looked at me and tried to run away again The guys hold her down again. She was writhing in pain. She suddenly said "Aduh sakit. Bhapa kamu kn? Aku sakit ni?" But after she said that she laughed. I got closer and she turned her head away. her breathing harsh and she was grunting again.

"A liat aku" I said. She didn't look at me.
"A liat aku. Nada papa ni." I said. She still didn't want to look at me but she quietly laughed and said "Ko nda dpt tolong ia beh. Ko nda dapat. Drg pun nda dpt"


Aku baca selawat and took out the keris than I touched her keris to her forhead. She went limped. One of the guys read some ayat apparently he too have the ability to see and more experienced in this sort. I told him the keris was supposed to help her should something happen to her like that night. I knew of it because she told me about it before. But it was only temporary. She need to be sent to org pandai straight away.



The next day she was possessed again at work. And later the day we took her to this well known ustaz in lambak. The ustaz finally took out the thing that was inside her since she was 18. And the ustaz finally closed her third eye. That story happened 3 years back I think. Now the thing came back to her. And her third eye was open again accidentally tho. How? That will be another story... Oh and so far she's been a good girl plg (when I mant she it's the pontibaby that's following my friend). Nothing extraordinary happen though. Hopefully not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rumah Sewa - Zeezohan

Cerita ani lama sudah inda pulang seram bnr. Our family had to moved to a rented bungalow for a while. I think we're the only muslim fam...