Tuesday 6 December 2022

Scary Experience On Holiday - By Arkzo

Hi,

I came across your blog and thought I might share about an incident that took place on my visit to Brunei just last year.

I was on holiday alone (I’m still in school, but my parents allowed me) to Bandar Seri Begawan (I study in Singapore) during the final break. They’d booked the hotel for me (I will not mention which to protect the reputation of the hotel) and pretty much everything else they left up to me to settle and decide. Two of my friends (let’s call them S and T) made their way up to meet me in the hotel in which I was staying and we spent the entire day out just going around and having the time of our lives.

Of course, they didn’t stay the night in the hotel with me for obvious reasons, but I didn’t mind because I was quite used to staying alone and all that. The two boys left for home about an hour away from where I was and I just proceeded to take a shower. I guess when I got undressed there was this uneasy feeling. I brushed it off because I thought well, I must be tired from the flight and all and it’s my mind playing tricks on me.

I got showered, dressed and got wudhu so I could get my prayers done. Again I had that uneasy feeling that there was something definitely going on that was strange in my room. I brushed it off once more and just went on to do my prayers. The minute I completed my prayers though, I got that eerie feeling again. I was starting to get scared, so I tried to go onto Skype with my parents back in Singapore just to try to take my mind off everything. I didn’t want to worry the boys because I knew that by that time they would have been half the way back home and it wouldn’t be nice to make them turn back.

I chatted with my parents for about half an hour until they themselves said that they were tired and wanted to go to bed. It was around about 12 midnight then. I realized my curtains were still open and thought nothing of it.

“Zaaah...”

I swung around on my right heel and saw this white figure standing outside the glass door. It had long hair that covered its eyes and sort of reached its belly button. I suddenly had this sharp pain in my back and eyes and sort of fell onto my bed. I guess fate had it that I had enough strength to read some prayers that I remembered at that moment after a moment of shock. That said, nak baca Ayat Kursi pun dah tak boleh baca betul-betul. I didn’t tell anyone about it until I got back to Singapore.


- Arkzo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rumah Sewa - Zeezohan

Cerita ani lama sudah inda pulang seram bnr. Our family had to moved to a rented bungalow for a while. I think we're the only muslim fam...