Sunday 30 November 2008

By }:{ Laksemi }:{

Episode 1

.. erm... these events happened around 1989/1987 - 1995 lah paling lastnya at my old place where i used to live.. I tell u where ah:
It's in Menglait Gadong.. If u passed the highway U can actually see this place... mcm perumahan dulu ada this group of house saja yg build belakangnya hutan belantara saja tu.. and it's agak terpencillah.. coz jalan kan masuk ke kawasan ani pun dulu ganya jalan lumpur.. so pedah2 cuci keta jua lah... u just go straight dari Sek Men Menglait Gadong lah.. straight saja jan tah ke kanan.. and masuk saja straight ada kawasan perumahan.. sort of lah.. tapi persendirian i think dalam lapan ke sembilan buah rumah.. two of which kena occupy Tuan tanah sendiri up till now lah..
So my story is rumah yg berlabel 46 was our old house...
Bear with me yeah... so the first day pindah was really sibuk.. coz makan2 and doa selamat.. some of my dad's friends yg pandai2 atu kinda gtau dad yg ada something around there so strong.. and bearing in mind as i remembered.. even though perumahan which was supposedly byk kanak2 belusiran and all lah namanya bejiran ani inda kawasan atu more like so gloomy and merijab kalau u read fear street this fits the description lah... the houses there lawa plang and padangnya luas.. i meant kawasan rumah atulah like sepuluh kem pun buleh muat coz my aunt kawin sana...
the first day... ah.. mlmnya coz so tired and all my parents plan to makan di bilik sajalah which is upstair coz the house was two storey kan.. so my parents brought the food up while me and my second bro liat katun sambil meliati my baby bro tidur (third one)... so kami pun mkn.. and then one of my parents lupa bawa air.. So they asked me to ambil.. i actually like the houselah coz antah suka saja kulah stylenya hehe and then turun tah ku mengambil air sajuk.. and when kan naik tangga... which ada tabuk see through and U can nampak the Hutan.. so aku pun liatlah u know being a kid and curious jua lah i was nine at that time.. so I looked outsidelah whihc ada tree just right dapan window atu.. and siuk2ku meliat keluar which samar2 saja... and to my surprise ada... something duduk2 arah one of the dahan which is actually inches aaway saja dari muka ku.... the thing looked like a monkey.. which was furry like persian cat punya bulu and keperangan goldish in color... kalau ambuk biasa inda apa lah... ani nda mcm kan makan org pun ada usulnya... coz it got big red eyes and u can actually can see urat arah matanya atu and then it got long sibertooth-like fangs which at the very end ada blood dripping and it got long big arm and on it hand mcm ada something and kukunya panjang berabis and got blood also, then I realized it was eating something ... I was soo scared inda tegarak .. all I did was stared at it and it did the same to me. When I got the guts I ran up to my parents' room screaming out loud. My dad was soo kebeliangan and tarus kesadakan and he snatched the bottle of water from my hand and drank it immediately. I was really in shocked that aku tarus bertapuk dlm selimut. After my dad felt better, he came to me and asked me what had happened so I told him... "a.. a.. an... ant... antuuu!!!" and he asked where so I told him where it was. My dad went there to check it up but nada. So he thought I was just being overly imaginative :( and esuknya damam panas and I didn't go to school for a week as if I had my school term holiday early. Since my damam inda mau baik2... y mom initiated berurut and then the nenek said... I was ketaguran....

Ah... how was that scared yet? Alum?.. There’s more to come.... so stay tune, hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rumah Sewa - Zeezohan

Cerita ani lama sudah inda pulang seram bnr. Our family had to moved to a rented bungalow for a while. I think we're the only muslim fam...