Sunday 30 November 2008

BY B0nDGrrL

wokeh...here it goes...

Me and my 3 guy frens were bored one night..and boys being boys suggested ' Cari Antu'..i went along with it just for the heck of it..

we left Kb around 10 30pm and proceeded to tutong(dont ask me why..i dunt understand men) and we drove along jalan lama and they kept tagur-ing stuff....heh serves them right..i think as we passed that thingy( u know that place like a hut along the curve of the road under a tree where if u pass by u always throw coins at it..ermm well i did that when i was little) my fren who was driving shouted (tarus eh..me tutup mata :bagsmilies: ) and the rest of them in the car was freaking out..turned out..they say a womans head and her entrails swinging in front of the car...the driver made a u turn..whilst my other fren panicly fiddled with the radio trying to play his mum's Yasin CD...heh semua panic anie in the car..i still had my eyes closed!!! So i didnt see anything. they told me the story the next day about the 'Bebalan' i think its called..rupanya, my fren who was driving saw the bebalan following the car from the back after he made his u turn. :o


my story is not finished..hehe :king:

after coming back from tutong..all of us relatively calm, they decide to kacau 'pondan' at kg jabang..the shanty town in seria .by this time i was sitting in front cos i felt much safer there for sum reason..

well they cruised along there till they saw one, i was told to duck down, their reason being that pondan wont come to the car if there is a girl present..

and suddenly i looked up and she/he was coming towards the car..long hair, white dress to her knees (so cliche right) and we were all sniggering until i think we all realised at the same time that she had no feet..she was gliding towards the car..the driver panicked.. i screamed of course and he put the car into gear and drive off..me being terrified was going hysterical and my leg accidentaly hit the gears and put it into reverse bringing us back to that he/she/it again..we all started screaming (remember these are boys that are with me that are screaming :lol: ) and my fren smacked my leg trying to put the gear back into drive...we didnt stop screaming and panicking till my fren drove away..

ehem..the end folks..

1 comment:

  1. This is more funny then errr creepy? hehe Anyways, I live near the said 'hut'.

    ReplyDelete

Rumah Sewa - Zeezohan

Cerita ani lama sudah inda pulang seram bnr. Our family had to moved to a rented bungalow for a while. I think we're the only muslim fam...