Sunday 30 November 2008

BY }:{ Laksemi }:{

erm.. here's a story.. where i work previously at a secondary school.. i was fore warned that the toilet in block D and E's were kinda haunted.. but got desperate i guess and the environment does look creepy at that part.. so hentam saalah.. so I went in... uit was rather eerie.. and i started imagining things in my head.. and masa ku abis wee wee i tot i heard someone outside knocking on the door.. i was like.. sapa lagi main prank jokes ani.. atukan bnyk jamban lain kali ah.. so i quickly went out but no one there.. and i was so upset.. coz ada jua partly ketakutan.. and then.. i went back to my class... which was situated not far from the creepy toilet.. and masa atu jaga students saja.. so nothing much to do. i somehow went out of my classroom and looked directly at the toilet.. and antah ah for a second i thought i saw someone was waving at me she was really pretty.. and i blinked my eyes.. and it wasn't there anymore.. so creepy that i went into the class and swpre not to use the toilet there... during my last time there... a girl kena sampuk/.. and the it happened nearly every year...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rumah Sewa - Zeezohan

Cerita ani lama sudah inda pulang seram bnr. Our family had to moved to a rented bungalow for a while. I think we're the only muslim fam...