Sunday 30 November 2008

BY ZaG77

I remember when I was sleeping in Pusat Belia... for "Kem Kesedaran AIDS & Dadah" in 1993 if I remember correctly... Malam2 there was nothing to do and we'd find things to amuse ourselves. We'd dress ourselves in white blankets and wear a scary mask and wait for people passing by the girl's toilets. Heehee... Siok liat the girls lari bertempiaran! :lol:
We stopped after this one girl menangis and mengamuk... :( and that was the end of the night, we went to bed and slept.

The next evening, we decided to walk to Bandar and hang out... when we got back to Pusat Belia, our supervisor was looking for me and my friends. Apparently he wanted to scold us for frightening the girls again, cos one of them was hysterical when they saw an apparition dressed in white staring at her standing outside the girls' toilet. :bagsmilies: But... it wasn't us... Brrr....! Another friend told us they saw someone floating pass our room dressed in white but was hovering... not walking... feet not touching the ground. :ph34r: That night, when it was bed time, everyone was in their beds, there were 4 of us in one room. I called out my friends' name one by one, they were all awake. We couldn't sleep. I guess we learned our lesson... we even locked the door and jammed it wif a chair... :shy:

The next morning, the supervisor told us not to play around cos there have been many sightings in the area. We believe him... :blink: no more jokes from us...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rumah Sewa - Zeezohan

Cerita ani lama sudah inda pulang seram bnr. Our family had to moved to a rented bungalow for a while. I think we're the only muslim fam...