Sunday 30 November 2008

BY -D-

i'd tell something else just to scare kayz, but the year has been dry, so i'll just share something thats probably nothing:

the kitchen, more precisely, the cooking area, at my place kinda extend just outside my window. i can only see parts of the stoves from my window since a wall blocks my view. a few steps away from the stoves, theres a loose tile on the floor that makes a clink sound anytime someone steps on it.

one time, at around 2, the tile made a clink as if someone stepped on it. at first, i thought it'd be a cat passing by as that tend to happen. but this time, it clinked loads of time, slowly, sorta in a sequence. the light wasn't on at the time, so no one was cooking. tried to look what was goin' on, but the wall blocked my view. so i tried to look from the windows reflection (the one on the wall where the stoves are as in the pic.), afraid it'd be a robber as it happened last year. the reflection usually gives a good view btw. now, this is a ghost story thread, so you'd know what i saw........




.......actually, i saw nothing. the noise was still there. when i went out of my room to check for real, then it stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rumah Sewa - Zeezohan

Cerita ani lama sudah inda pulang seram bnr. Our family had to moved to a rented bungalow for a while. I think we're the only muslim fam...