Friday 20 February 2009

Say no to plastic bag trash in the room BY Aswana

Do you like to pun rubbish can/bin in your room? Or maybe just a plastic bag to stash away your trash? Well i advise that you should stop doing that. I know it's kind of late to let people know about this but it slipped my mind and as I was telling the story about my close friend, I suddenly rememeber it. Again this story didn't happen to me. But to a friend of mine too. And yes thiss tory happened in Hostel. Where? MD. Bwoh... :)

There's a reason why you shouldn't put trash in your room. Wherever you are. Whatever the place is. Trash should be put outside. Cause it's dirt. Dirty stuffs attract bad things. Like disease for example. Logical reason.

But I have another reason why too. Let me tell you about a story happened to a friend of mine. Unlike other seniors,her room is shared with a roomate. Most hostelites back then have this habit of putting their trash bin in their rooms. Or just a plastic bag a substitute for trash can and hang it on door handles or nailed it on their shelves. Simply cause it's convenient like you ripped off pages from your notepad and just throw it in your plastic bag bin. You don't have to get up from where you sat, walk few steps to the door, open the door and throw it in your trash can outside. I do that. It helps me give a little exercise, besides it prevents me from being too lazy. And I don't really like the idea of having trash in the room either.

So my friend have a plastic trash nailed to their shelves. Normally there's nothing weird happening at night. Except for the night when she happens to get awoken by rustling sounds of plastic bag. She tiredly open her eyes. She was trying to focus on a person rummaging thru her trash can. She thought it was some intruder as her roomate was apparently on her side of the bed asleep. But then she realise that it's not a someone. It's a something. It's the Lady in White - Miss P. She was rummaging through their trash in the room. Looking for god knows what. She was too scared to open her eyes so she shut her eyes pretending to sleep, wishing that Miss P might not notice her.

I don't know how long it took her to stay in that posture for too long. But from what she told me it made her cried afterwards. The next morning after telling her roomie, they put away the trash. And since that incident they no longer put "trash" of any kind in their room.

4 comments:

  1. in my opinion...i think miss p. was looking for a period pad for herself..ehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it true that Lady in White exist? grr I'm scared. I'll just throw any trash to the dustbin outside my house where we usually throw things. get me?oh nevermind.


    vivianna xx =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosshhhhh...dlm bilik ku ada small dustbin. but hey, unless aku simpan brg kamah2 like pad x bru th kna ruah leh nya.hehehe but nda ku simpan la dustbin arh bilik ku after reading this=)

    Vivian, dun ask something impossible.pisan kang if u kejumpahan. memang exist or else mana ramai org kn bceta psal c dayang atu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. inda semesti nya klu ada or nada kah dustbin dalam bilik. i think it's always depends arh tempat kitani tinggal. wallahhualam.

    yes, your story is fascinating as in creepy :)

    ReplyDelete

Rumah Sewa - Zeezohan

Cerita ani lama sudah inda pulang seram bnr. Our family had to moved to a rented bungalow for a while. I think we're the only muslim fam...