Friday 10 April 2009

Grandma's House Pt 1 BY iKen

Hello again..I finally found time to write another experience of mine with 'the other' beings. As requested, i'll try to write my story mostly in english for the benefit of others and also with some malay. So here it goes..

This happened in my granma's house in Lumut, Seria. My granny's house is a single story house, the bottom part being a store and a toilet. The house is facing the main road (u kno, the road that leads to anduki if u took the old road, not the highway) and at the back of the house, is an area full of overgrown bushes, trees and whatnot. It's kind of like one of those old wooden house, kira veteran lah udah.

It was during my school holiday when i was in form 3 (can't remember which year). Now during holidays, i always stayed at my granma's to help her sell her kuihs and nasi lemak at the tamu every morning. There was only 4 of us living in the house, me, my granma, granpa and at that time, my cousin. We were quite a troublemaker during our days..Always being the subject of our granma's hockey stick wrath. So, one night, after a tiring hard day's work, we packed out things from the tamu and went straight home. I was pretty tired then that as soon as i reached home, i dozed off on the sofa in the living room..i think it was abt 8 o'clock in the evening..Normally, i'd sleep in my uncle's room..

When all of the sudden, i felt some1 shook me..not that hard, but it definately woke me up..I was groggy at that time and all i could think of was that it was my cousin who's always up 2 one of his pranks..i opened my eyes..but i saw no1..now let me describe to u abt the living rooms at granma's. The size is not that big, with only a sofa, a tea table and a big ol flatscreen (canggih kali ah nini ku ani) filling it. but the main door that lead to outside is a big sliding door..The one yg a bit tinted. I always have a problem with the sliding doors, because during the night, when the curtains are covering the sliding door,u CAN SEE the outside area because of the lighting on the veranda. so u can imagine, if a person is standing outside the doors,during at night,u only can see a black figure..shadwing the almost tranparent curtains.

This is the case that night..I saw a figure, just standing outside in the veranda..So i stood up and just stared (Letting all the information register first). Then i called out my cousin's name, with him being the usual suspect. No answer, the figure just stood there. A bit annoyed, i went for the keys to the doors..it's situated behind the tv, near to my granma's room..Then it all came rushing in..

"Eh, sapa tadi mengguyang aku atu?Kalau c shukri, cana bleh ia ada di luar beranda atu?skajap jua ia belari"..

So i took a look again outside, but this time, only the glow of the light filled the veranda..no figures..no shadows..Then,i heard sm1 called me at the kitchen..The kitchen was at the back part of the house..facing the jungle..and when u opened the kitchen door, u'll directly c the jungle because a there is a BIG window in frnt of the door (Why my granparents would want to put a window there, that i dont kno..But it CREEPS me out). So the voice kept calling me..

"Ken..Kemari ko skjap ke dapur..minum2 dulu.." (Ken, come to the kitchen for a bit..)

I looked at the clock..it was 3 in the morning..i jst stood there,looking at the door..the voice kept on calling me..i think i stood there for abt 10 minutes..all the while,hearing my name being called..and all of the sudden, it stopped. So i quickly went to my uncle's room and found my cousin, sleeping like a log..with an opened mouth, snoring..i lay on the bed beside..a bit shooked up..i wondered 2 myself..

"What if i opened that sliding door tadi?Because mati2 ku fkir c Shukri..and wat if i went 2 the kitchen just now?"

What would i see...?

After a while of thinking..i fell asleep..Now there's a lot of story regarding my granma's house..Because durang told, yg tampat atu pelintasan..There's more stories abt that place..but thats for another time..goodnyt

3 comments:

  1. nice story easy to understand^^thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiii, gila atu baanaa. berijap ehh rumah ur nene atu esp time part d dapur aa

    ReplyDelete
  3. suara sapa tah yg memanggil yg time di dapur atu?? huhuhuhu~~~...scary.

    ReplyDelete

Rumah Sewa - Zeezohan

Cerita ani lama sudah inda pulang seram bnr. Our family had to moved to a rented bungalow for a while. I think we're the only muslim fam...