Tuesday 28 April 2009

Movie became real? BY Miika Y

Hello. I would like to share a story here.

FYI, I am not a sucker for horror movie but I do "read" the stories.

Never in my life I ever wanted to experience any of these experience. Until now, I am still afraid of the beings.

Anyway, this happened back in 2006, I was in Form 1 S/C (Now I am in form 5). It happened to my close friends and I. It was the last day of exam, and I brought my hand phone with me. So, we had an hour or more to "kill" so we decided to make a movie. My friend, A, suggested to make a ghost story. I unanimously agreed.

We started planning about the movie and acted on that day itself using my mobile phone camera at THE TOILET. I know, but the TOILET seems to be our hang out spot. The shooting went well and a lot of hilarious things happened. At night, I watched the video before showing them. At first, nothing much happened, but at about 5 minutes later, I realized something wrong in the movie. Yes, like what you think, a white figure in one of the toilet. I was shaking yet I tried to think positively, thinking that it was just the quality of my camera.

I showed it to my friends on the next day. Unsurprisingly, they were surprised. Yet, we did not bothered about it. We made another video. A comedy-horror movie. And yes, the same thing happened, a red "spot" on A's eyes, who acted as the vampire. I was thinking that it might be an effect from my phone. But, no, there's something else at the back of one of my friends, S. A white figure, with long hair. All of us decided to stop the "movie production". I did not delete the videos we made. Right after we stopped the production, the next day, A, was being disturbed by something. And the next day, the next "important actress" in the movie was disturbed too, and followed by the next and I was the last one being disturbed. Knockings on the windows, running white figure, foot steps.

And the next day, all of us experienced at the same time. Someone talking on the phone inside one of the toilet. At first, we thought it was the workers, or perhaps teachers. But NO! That "someone" talked in Malay, Chinese, Tagalog, Thai, you name it. We waited for that "someone" to come out (for your info, since the FY Exam finished, we could attend classes or not to attend them as teachers will be busy), but no one came out. So, S, decided to open the door. It was locked. We became curious. More over, it was the only "occupied" toilet. And then, one of the cleaner came in. S decided to ask the cleaner whether that toilet is broken or something. The cleaner told us that it's locked and can not be opened for the past few days (and fyi, we did not even realized that!). We were afraid and kept these stories by our self. I deleted the videos. And yes, sometimes, the beings do disturb us but we ignored it.

Thanks for reading my boring story. I don't think there is something you can learn from here other than... do not make such videos. Have a good day people!

2 comments:

  1. baik plang u simpan tu and upload on youtube!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aueh..smpn rh YouTube..mau jua kmi mliat..

    ReplyDelete

Rumah Sewa - Zeezohan

Cerita ani lama sudah inda pulang seram bnr. Our family had to moved to a rented bungalow for a while. I think we're the only muslim fam...