Saturday 4 April 2009

Haunted Hotel By MH

I had my first ghost encounter when I was only 13 or 14 years old. It happened back at 2005, during the December school holidays. My cousins called up me one early morning "persuading" me to follow them up to XX Hotel for a night sleepover, since we hadn't hang out as often as we did. My parents allowed me to follow them up, so I quickly packed up all the needs and wants, and *fast forward*, we were already there, in our hotel room.

We were supposed to have our dinner around 8pm, however, we had to change our plans as my cousins' parents and their friends wanted to watch a movie in the hotel's cinema. so, by the time they were back from their movie, it was already 11.30PM. we children were really really hungry at that time, so my cousins' parents took us out to the Gadong to have our late dinner. We finished eating around 12.30AM & it started to rain heavily at that time.

THEN, THE INTERESTING PART CAME.

It was raining really heavily, and as we were about to enter our hotel block entrance, I saw a girl standing next to a tree nearby. She's quite young, around the age of 6 or 7, and she's playing with her ball under the rain. I just kept my mouth shut because I knew something wasn't right. It was already nearly 1AM in the morning, and how could it be possible for a young girl to be playing around during that time, and moreover, UNDER THE RAIN? One of my cousins noticed me being weird, as I kept on staring out to there, as if I saw something. She quickly pulled me over and we went into our hotel room. Thank goodness I didn't really think much about it the whole night and I was able to sleep well.

The next morning, I quickly asked my cousin, the one who pulled me, whether she also saw the little girl. She gave me a surprised look and asked me, "Which girl? HUH?" Only then I knew... I was the only one who saw that girl. My other cousins also didn't see her, but only me. We were about to head back to our home after finishing our check-out process, and I managed to have a small talk with one of the security guards. I told him my story and to my surprise, he just replied my questions calmly saying, "Oh, it's normal around the area that you stayed in, as once a young girl died of drowning in the swimming pool nearby."

Only then I knew... Anyway, I am glad that I didn't mess up with myself while handling that kind of situation. So next time you see anything, just keep your mouth shut first & tell it the next day!

1 comment:

  1. i know this hotel :D i've heard the same story before, but the stories i heard more berijapp laaa.

    ReplyDelete

Rumah Sewa - Zeezohan

Cerita ani lama sudah inda pulang seram bnr. Our family had to moved to a rented bungalow for a while. I think we're the only muslim fam...