Tuesday 12 May 2009

BY J.

my mum always remind us siblings not to stay awake past midnight because according to her, we would attract the ghosts. entah banar kah inda? unlike my previous post, this one happened to myself at our own home.

i was having my after o level exam holidays at that time. mum and i decided to exchange rooms temporarily because my mum had to work and my brothers had to go to school, and they always use my room untuk besiap apa.

my mum's room is average in size. the make-up table is nicely arranged at the corner of the room, and the queen-sized bed is located in front of it. macam, if tidur menyiring sebalah kanan, you can see the table. the table and the bed are only separated by just a small empty space.

it was past midnight. biasalah, time cuti-cuti, aher tidur. i think it was around 3 am. before i went to sleep, i switched on the radio and tuned channel urang mengaji. i slept at the center of the bed and filled the empty sides using pillows. i was lying facing the table. i was already feeling very sleepy when i heard the radio went off. skajap ilang suaranya, skajap kacau bunyinya. sekali, i just ignored it because i thought it was nothing. besides, mengantuk lagi. i think i did fall asleep for a few seconds.

and then, i heard a female voice whispering in my ears. i couldn't move my body. i wanted to scream, but my mouth was shut tight. masa tu, i was half awake, half asleep. it was getting hard to breathe. i wanted to move and free my body from the numbness but at the same time, i felt really sleepy and just wanted to sleep. i struggled hard to open my eyes, and when i did, there she was, sitting under the table(arah space tempat simpan kerusi), with long black hair and white clothes. my eye lids became heavy, and i shut my eyes, maseh rasa mengantuk and nda dapat begarak. and then i heard the voice lagi. i open my eyes slowly. i saw two hands arah the end of the bed, and at the center, there was a head and a pair of red eyes staring at me. the other half of the face inda nampak because kana cover by the bed. macam, she was like peeking on me or something. i got so scared, i wanted to get up and run but i couldn't. i nearly cried. and then baru tah ingat kan baca-baca surah. i tried my hardest to move my body and did it. the thing turned into black figure and disappeared. i was sweating, and had goosebumps. few seconds later, the radio on semula. loud and clear. it took me a while to calm myself. after subuh prayer baru tah dapat tidur.

i'm not really sure if it was just my imaginations or a dream but it felt so real. have any of you experience something like this before?

4 comments:

  1. Aku pernah kna time tido.brgx aku separuh sadar kh tu. kn buka mata ane pun payah waa. if tni tejumpa c kwn dlm mimpi jua tu,if tni kn membaca surah, mcm mulut pun nda mau buka. tpi when i say Allahu Akhbar, bru th ilang.bngun taus

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, this 'kana pihit' thingy always happen to me and my other two bros. kan benapas pun payah, lamas ulehnya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i did hav da same experienced too..ma bro suruh cekk bunyi kuyuk mnyalak dluar,with out hesitation i checked it up,but i find nothing..tyme kn tdoo i heard da kuyuk mnyalak sound and i cant move ma body n ma voice nada..i think it was just a dream but it was so real!! was suffocated n ma eye blurr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pasal kana 'himpit' atu, it's actually a sleeping disorder called sleeping paralysis (you guys can search it on the internet). I've experienced such thing before, but now Alhamdulillah inda lagi ada. Tapi about seeing that weird thing, I have no idea. Allah saja Yang Maha Mengetahui - MAR

    ReplyDelete

Rumah Sewa - Zeezohan

Cerita ani lama sudah inda pulang seram bnr. Our family had to moved to a rented bungalow for a while. I think we're the only muslim fam...