Saturday 2 May 2009

Daddy? BY Miika Y

Daddy?

Another story to be shared. Sorry for the previous story, I am not good in telling stories. Anyway, before I start, I wanted to tell you guys a little about my house. My mother told me that my grandfather "sent" a being to "guard" our house. In other word, penjaga. You know, during the oldies, people always have these beings to protect their crops, animals, etc. Since it is no longer being used, no one tend to remember about it at all. So, basically, our house and my cousins' house are being protected by these "guards".

There is one day, my sister, W, was doing her assignments in my parents' room. Well, my parents were still watching the TV. Then, my father went out. My sister suddenly felt thirsty, so, she decided to go to the kitchen. When she was about to approach the kitchen, she heard someone washing the dishes. Of course, my sister thought it was my father. She decided to wait on the staircase, which is right beside the toilet.

My father came out of the toilet. And yes. My sister was surprised. She asked my father how come he is there when she heard the noises from the kitchen. My father, unsurprisingly, was not surprised. So, my father told her about these penunggu. She was again, surprised. Anyway, I know this story is not scary enough. I am just sharing about these penunggu to you.

These penunggu don't really disturb us though. But I bet, they do get bored sometimes, since I used to hear them coughing when I was watching the TV, or knockings on the windows, or maybe just "accompany" us while we're watching the TV (we didn't see them, but my second sister, N, who has the third eye, always see them!)

Well. I bet. That's all for now. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rumah Sewa - Zeezohan

Cerita ani lama sudah inda pulang seram bnr. Our family had to moved to a rented bungalow for a while. I think we're the only muslim fam...