Monday 31 May 2010

Lambak Staff House Incident Part 1 BY Aswana

Let's start off with the story about my clairvoyant friend, A. I've mentioned about her before from the story of the Serambangun incident. This is a tale before the Serambangun incident ever happened. This is the story where a mistake has been done. Partly on my part cause I was entrusted by her to and have been warned by her that no matter what 'she' says, I have to close it for her. And I have failed her…

It was few months before Serambangun thing, we were at her house in Lambak. Her two storey house located at Lambak area is a staff house. It was rented by her boss at that time which is also her close friend. It's big place tho, 4 people stayed there including herself. Anyways, the day before she told us a story. When she went home from work, the electricity at her house went black. At that time she was alone. The rest of the staff haven't returned yet from their outing. She thought that there was a trip or something. The circuit box was located just right under the staircase inside so she aimlessly went there backed by her mobile phone light and confidently searching for the circuit box. On her way to it she thought she so something while passing the staircase. She shone her mobile phone to the area where she thought she saw "something". And there stood where her mobile light shone a yellow thing, very tall, it's head facing up to the ceiling. She screamed and went out the door barefooted to her car frightened and locked herself up. She switched her radio channel to the quran station. A few minutes later the other staffs came and she was crying in the car. Everyone was surprised and she started telling them what happened. She told me and the others who weren't there at that time the next day.

Because of that incident, she can't stop thinking about it. If i'm not mistaken a few days later she started a ritual to call spirits, a thing she learned from her iban friend. Syirik plg tu… tp curious punya pasal la ni… coz she wanted to know who sent that yellow thing to her… There were three of us, four including her… Before she do the spirit calling thing, she gave me this minyak. It was sealed in a small bottle, for me to hold and told me after the ceremony is done or if something goes wrong like she was tired, I MUST spa the mink to her so the thing can leave her and go away.

The three of us, me, her cousin and her colleague was told to sit quietly on the other sofa in her room. She strictly told us NOT to say any Quranic Verses or it wont work. The ritual, she need to call any spirits and let them enter her body. And when that happen she can see clearly of any spiritual beings that is in the house. She started of by lighting a candle. All lights were off. Then she open her windows wide. The she sat next to us on the other sofa. Bersila la ia duduk. She closed her eyes and started chanting. Her voice gradually becomes deep as she chanted the mantra that she learned. The three of us sat still on the sofa, too frightened to even utter a word. Then her eyes open wide. She furiously shouted at her colleague M to shut up and stop muttering quranic verses. Which surprised her colleague as to how she knew.

"Maria (bukan nama sebenar tapi nama glamer)! Jgn sabut nama Allah!! Now I have to start over again!"

She started chanting again. Then not long after… her head bowed low. She went silent. Us three were curled up together on the sofa. I was the closest ones net to her. Her cousin Amy (bukan nama serener, nama glamer) was in the middle and next to him is Maria. I looked at Amy and wondered what happened. He just shrugged. Then A made a sound. The three of us jumped. She started laughing quietly and more like giggling and faced us. Then she turned away. Then she was silent again. Then she started saying " Buka tu ayat di dinding ah."

"Amy! Buka ayat id dinding ah ia nda data mask!" she said. So Amy did what he was told. He took down the ayat sejadah on the wall. Then she started the chanting and calling again. Not long after that, the giggling starts again. I was scared. Amy poked me and said to put the mink on her now. So with trembling hands I spa the minyak to her forhead when she shouted to me…

"Beh! Napa ko sapu dulu! Aku alum lagi." She was furious!! I said sorry. "Aku pikir ko gone dh… Manaku tau…"

She did it again. Then the thing get to enter her… She started walking around the house alone. Went down the stairs. A few minutes later, she went up back again to the room. She went to the corner then to the other corner… Nda plug ku takut mliat ulahnya atu. Then she came back to the sofa and strted chatting with us. She told us that the yellow thing is not here anymore. Yg ada are the previous house puny ghosts. The initial owner puny ghosts and something else punya spirit jua… Then she asked us, what we want to know… But before any of us say anything she started telling us things… about me, her cousin, her colleague… she was so chatty… then she suddenly said she was tired. And I took out the mink and want to sapu the minyak to her forehead and she said "Aku ok! Nda payah"

I was hesitant. I said "No. You precisely told me to sapu this. "Nda payah!" Then she giggles softly. "Are you sure?" I tried to spa to her head but she pushed away my hand. "Beh! Apa nyangku nda payah! Aku ok! Ia nada dh. Ngalih ku in kan tidur!" So i didn't. She took the minyak from me. And I left the place.

6 comments:

  1. wat happens next? im curious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Islam,calling spirit using that way is Haram and boleh murtad tu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I hv mentioned in the story that i believe its syirik... But i was happened to be there when she wanted to do the calling thing...
    And ofcourse doing that has its price... on her part though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. where's the second part??

    ReplyDelete
  5. What happen to her? I'm dying to know... Post something soon... pls pls pls

    ReplyDelete
  6. where's the second part? what happened to her?

    ReplyDelete

Rumah Sewa - Zeezohan

Cerita ani lama sudah inda pulang seram bnr. Our family had to moved to a rented bungalow for a while. I think we're the only muslim fam...