Thursday 13 May 2010

Random Weird Stories BY Aswana

As some of you might know, I stayed in Bear Hill. Perumahan Area. Before we moved in, my mulah nene tangah did some "meliat" on our house. I remember he told us that our house situated in a good position. If cina galar good feng shui lah. Ia ckp jua tempat rumah kmi ani is in between of two rivers... I'm not sure what this means maybe not between I think it's more like between crossings of 2 rivers? But in actuality there's no river plg sini ani... Just tanah biasa... To our naked eye lah. In a diferent world or alam lain (ghaib) it's a different kampung. Just like what my friend 'A' in my serambangun story mentioned. Wherever we go what we see is not what we 'see' at times. That's why we're forbidden to be cabul or sukahati buang barang or buang 'aing'. Sometimes we never know what we might hit or accidentally ter'kacau'.

Anyways enuf about that info. My story is about my house and few encounters by my dad, my tua labuan and sis. And after that a short story about our neighbour's house who rarely stays there at all. Even cuti skulah pun jarang2.

Part 1. Random weird Story

Rumah kami ani ampit sdh beguris. Beguris cara salah ampit jua sal ada org kawan my dad ani yg setau jadi bomoh. Adakah patut ceramin pacah di tanam ke empat penjuru. And ampit jua beguris secara islam (by mulah nene tangah which is the first before we moved in). Because of bnyk ilmu bercampur, jadinya nda berkat lah rumah. And before rumah bertambah, my parents decided to panggil org pandai (a young boy) to cleanse the house.

When he came over, what he did was to baca ayat quran first before doing the ceremony thing. I dont know what happen tho but all of us were not allowed to enter the living room. You see our place used to have a lot of bad beings dropping by to say hello. If any of you read my stories I was always not in bear hill. Mostly I stayed at my nene's place or my aunts, or hostel... It was only on special occassions like Hari raya or cuti skool panjang that I sleepover at bear hill. Now i remain permanently rooted here in Bear Hill. Well i think hopefully... This boy had to do a ceremonial in order to ward of evil from the house by mixing salt and black pepper together and scatter these on all four corners (4 penjuru rumah) at exactly 12 midnight. While scattering it the boy said we need to say a few surahs which he recited to my dad and my usu boy.

I dont want to tell you in detail of that night simply because tonight while writing this story I dont feel good mentioning it. All I can say is this, the boy said the thing was sent for my mom. Apparently someone wants my mom to suffer. And he said the thing got sharp horns on their heads. I think those things are still around lurking waiting for an opportunity to come back in the house area. I haven't been back to this house for quite a long time only recently late last year that I was back staying here. And I was kinda surprised caused everyday ayat quran was playing on the radio here by my mom. I think it's good that it was played.

Anyways, scrap that story. In actuality I wasn't gonna tell you about it, just happens to get slightly carried away. Ok back to the house story, this happens to my tua labuan. Back when the days where the house still looks "perumahan' like (meaning alum betambah), we used to get frequent visits from our Sabah and Labuan relatives. One of them was my Tua labuan.

Tua labuan sleeps in the living room area at that time. So the next day she told my mom a story. An encounter of spiritual being with big body she said. When they were sleeping they were visited by different beings. When she told this story she said they were more like encircled by them. Tua labuan said the people were largely build. They didn't disturb my Tua labuan and her husband sleeping. they just sits there and circling them as if watching them. I don't quite remember what really happened tho. All I remember was when she told my mom the story she was a lil bit freaked out.

Then there's this story about my dad. My dad always brings back home stuffs he found. There's tis one stuff he found while fishing with his friends. It was a stick. He found a stick stood by itself on the sea of waves. He thought the stick was long. Something made him to pick it up so he picked it up and to his surprised the stick was really short and it was actually standing on the surface of the sea. When my dad went to take the stick, the sea was almost on his waist line. My dad s 5'11. The stick is only 10cm long. He took it home. And ask my late nene tangah to look at it. And my late nene tangah said the stick actually have healing properties and it's a good one. It can help cure anything to do with black sickness. It belonged to a raja hitam or something the name. There's one time he found a lil bronze shoe the size of a baby's feet. He found it somewhere and apparently threw it away coz he thought it was nothing special. Then one day me and my lil bro was in the living room just goofing around when we both noticed the small child like shoe. We both touch it and found it cute. The shoe was nicely placed along with my mom's miniature collections of old iron, houses, telephones,etc. So we didn;t find it weird coz we thought that was part of the deco. When my dad saw the shoe, he was shocked and asked who put it there. We all said we don't know and the thing was already there when we saw it. Apparently it was gift for my dad by our invisible neighbour, a muslim jinn who happens to own his own mosque in our area. Late nene tangah told us that he dislike us burning near his area as it affects his mosque. And he doesn't like loud noises and ask us the family to comply with the rules. Once a while was okay but not all the time. See my mom likes to karaoke in the afternoon. So the 'imam' dislike it coz it was too noisy.

1 comment:

  1. best bah kau ani besttttt sgt hahahahha cute+funny hahahahhaha best2 cita antu aku mau dgr agi....

    ReplyDelete

Rumah Sewa - Zeezohan

Cerita ani lama sudah inda pulang seram bnr. Our family had to moved to a rented bungalow for a while. I think we're the only muslim fam...