Thursday 13 May 2010

The Office BY Aswana

Actually I have a lot of stories to tell.. But due to limited time {Busy saja jua eh…} But I have to disappoint goosebump yet again this time as it's not the story of dragon. I'll tell it next week insya allah jua tu kalau ku ingat... Need to clarify something with an old friend first about it since she knew more in depth of the story - asal usulnya lah… hehehe Today I'll tell u a story of last year punya incident… I call this "The Office" =p

Lets name the place where I work as 'The Office'. A three storey building located at a used-to-be-government residential area. The building kira berumur la ah sudah… selalu saja tutup karan… Anyways, the office ani macam-macam la sudah ceritanya. One of the guys, our office neighbour had frequent encounters with the lady in white, of which he jokingly called as Celine Dion (lawa kali hantunya mun begalar CD). Al-maklumlah selalu saja ia balik menyubuh siapkan krajanya. I'm not gonna tell the story of him with his encounters as I have little knowledge of it. All I know is he frequently saw CD back in his early days in that office. However I will tell you the story of my first encounter of it since my almost 2 years working at The Office.

Usually I stayed pretty late at work, trying to finish up pending lah. Selalunya I was always alone. But that night I decided to went home a bit early around 7-ish… [Dont ask me what time I went home from office on normal days. Yg penting akhir la…] The reason - I'm carpooling with my friend who's also working next door. So ada dangan this time. Slalu sorang2…

Anyways, she peeked in the office and said "I'm heading to the toilet after that we go home la". I said, "Ok. Give me few minutes to save my work and packing up" and hurriedly making last minute editing and saving my work. After I've done my last minute "work", I packed up, switched off all that needed switching off and locked the office door. While locking the door, at the corner of my eye, I thought I saw my friend went in through an empty office room. It strikes me odd pulang cause behapa tah jua lagi ia kan masuk lam office kosong atu. Gelap lagi nda belampung. I didn't really see her, just part of her hair.

The empty office room was only one room away from my office. And at that time, not sure why the empty office door berbuka. Always it was locked. So I waited for her to come out of the room, I stood infront of my office door for her while eating my cookies coz I was hungry. I grew impatient and curious cause batah bah ia didalam. Nya lapas ke jamban tarus balik nya, ani behapa tah ia kn masuk lam office kosong atu lagi. I thought to myself since she just started working here in this building, maybe she wanted to explore. Tapi nda kn explore gelap2. Then it strike me maybe she didn't know where to switch on the lights? So I decided to aga her and help. Just as I was about to go to the empty room, suddenly I hear my friend's voice calling out to me asking where I am. And her voice didn't come from the dark empty room but somewhere else. So I answered back by asking "Erm… Where are you?" She replied "I'm waiting for you here outside at the stairs…" And she was right. There she is outside at the stairs with her phone on her ear maybe was trying to dial my number.

Quick Info:
1. My friend has long hair and she always let it loose.
2. On our floor there's only 3 active companies renting the offices, the rest are empty/rarely used.
3. To go to the toilet you need to go all the way to the end of the hall of that floor.
4. To leave our level you need to go out through a glass security door and by stairs (saja masukkan detail ani untuk memanjangkan info...)

So i quickly joined her outside on the stairs and asked her this " Are we the only ones on this floor masa ni?"
"Yes" She said, "Why?"
So I told her what I just saw. And she told me that she had the instinct of calling out to me coz she doesn't feel right. And she also told me that while passing the hallway on her way out from the toilet she passed the empty room and the aura doesn't seems right. So she quickly go out to the stairs and waited for me saja.

Imagine what would happen to me if I did enter the empty room. What would I see? Or worse what could've happen to me? [Jauh palis…..]

After that incident, I still went back home pretty late though. I didn't encounter any weird happenings after that. Or maybe ada kali just that I chose to ignore or is too engrossed with work.

2 comments:

  1. pembual!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awu deh anonymous it wasn't last year... it was early this year =P

    ReplyDelete

Rumah Sewa - Zeezohan

Cerita ani lama sudah inda pulang seram bnr. Our family had to moved to a rented bungalow for a while. I think we're the only muslim fam...