Wednesday 14 July 2010

Jangan layan saja :) BY Brunei Girl

Hello again :)

So, just a short story from my experience.

Since the first night I’ve stayed at the University flat, I always had this thing about waking up at 2 or 3 am in the morning before forcing myself back to sleep. It was frequent in the beginning but seldom occurred when I started to get used to the surroundings.

And in these ‘awakenings’ I would always hear my flatmate si H, bangun masih di bilik sebalah. And it was true, sometimes she’d come back from her work apa at late hours.

A few months passed and the winter holidays came. My flatmates all left the flat and I was the only one in. I wasn’t phased by this, not really. Entah I guess I must be one of the most oblivious people in the world haha. Why? Well, I cleaned up the place a bit since I was the last one to go. And since my flight was early, I had to leave the flat at 4am so I decided to pull an all-nighter. So, I took out the trash (at 1 am) and turun ke bawah. This was when I realised as I was at the top floor, everybody in the building had already ‘balik kampung’ and I was the only one in the building.

To pass the time, I returned to my room sebab ku pikir alang2 liat a movie. I was moving the chair when I heard this familiar voice. Imagine kamu, duduk and someone passed by and whispered something at your direction. Cematu. Why it was familiar, sebab pernah a few months earlier, the same thing happened. My alarm belum go off but I was awake. Before aku buka mata, ada orang bebisik in my face hence why I was wide awake after that. And honestly aku cakap, aku inda give it much thought masa atu. I just thought it was weird.

Kali, in the middle of watching the movie, I heard arah bilik si H. Ada orang buka tutup switch. And at that time, I just thought, ‘Huh, rupanya selama ani bukan si H’. Yes, aku banar-banar inda ‘click’ nya orang.

But nothing else happened. Nya my teacher, kalau kamu kana kacau hantu, jangan takut. Sebab mun ia kacau-kacau kamu and kamu macam nada saja, ia pun buring kan kamu and would just go away. I guess mun ku bawa-bawa rasa atu, something might have happened. Inda pulang ku minta. :|

Anyway, that’s my boring story.

Banyak cerita from Suze though but nanti saja I share.

I’ll share a short one from my auntie saja.

She lives in Lambak Kanan and this neighborhood she lives in was an actual hutan dulu.

Kali, one night, ia ani tiba-tiba ada rasa kan membuang sampah. Tangah malam ah ia kan buang sampah. Kali my other auntie cakap,

“Jangantah Jah, esuk saja”

But my auntie ani memajal jua.

So out she went, mendulur the weird OCD impulse tangah-tangah malammm. So ia jalan to the bin when ia sadar someone else was with her that night. Dakat tampat sampah atu ada bunga-bunga. Ada tia ‘orang’ ani meliat-liat the flowers ani. Yang lainnya, nya my auntie ia macam iski meliat bunga ah.

My auntie macam, “Eh behapa…” den di liat-liatnya, sadar ia bukan manusia. Jadi laju-laju ya masuk rumah balik.

Lesson here, lainkali, mun ada impulse yang inda-inda tangah malam, jangan layan.

Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rumah Sewa - Zeezohan

Cerita ani lama sudah inda pulang seram bnr. Our family had to moved to a rented bungalow for a while. I think we're the only muslim fam...