Tuesday 20 July 2010

Mind her silence O_O BY Brunei Girl

Hi again :D

I would like to share one of Suze's stories as I promised from the last post. Hehe.

There was a time when bapa kami suka bawa kami makan diluar, at least once a week mesti ada. And that one night, not particularly different from malam-malam yang lain, something happened. Since kami sudah basar2, my dad pakai kereta van kan, so Suze and I duduk di belakang sekali. Kira beredar-edar nya orang brunei, sama brothers kami; which pair duduk arah those seats.

Almaklum, despite orang tua2 melarang beibun dalam kereta, Suze and I did just that. Beibun2 dari the restaurant. Then, that night, my dad drove arah this one jalan yang tambus dari bandar and it is quite sunyi and ia melintas one government building ani yang kalau ku sabut orang tau hence inda mau pakai that jalan again. So I refrain from disclosing the place. Di subok kali =_= I'm not sure, I'm useless with directions anyway.

Why I particularly remember about this jalan was that, my dad inda pernah pakai this jalan during our other outings. Anddd... it was also at that jalan, si Suze tiba-tiba diam. When it comes to my adik ani, if ia bad mood, I quickly pester her with questions. As I did that night...

"Kenapa ni Suze?" *poking her arm*

"Nada...nada" nya, with a frown, looking out through her side of the window.

"Astaaahhh... what's wrong???" *mua memajal*

She clicked her tongue impatiently at me, "Nada wahhhh... sakit kepala Suzeee" (we don't use kau and aku di rumah.)

So I let it go but began asking again masa di rumah. She wouldn't budge and aku give up saja.

It was only later (like a few years after that) =_= she revealed to me what happened.

Kan ia bagas beibun sama aku tu, looking at my direction. So naturally, ia terlihat kereta di belakang kan tuu. That car, was driving very close to ours. Membuntut-buntuti nya orang ketani. Sampai at one point, our dad macam,

"Mengaapaa ia kereta di belakang aniii"

Maybe because of the car's head lights, si Suze inda nampak the driver awal-awal. But sudah di liat-liatnya... driver seat kereta atu, kosong.

And not surprising enough, sudah masuk highway where the street lights ada... the car was gone.

ps. Kalau kan pakai jalan-jalan sunyi like the one above, bisai-bisai saja.

Assalamualaikum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rumah Sewa - Zeezohan

Cerita ani lama sudah inda pulang seram bnr. Our family had to moved to a rented bungalow for a while. I think we're the only muslim fam...