Thursday 1 January 2009

BY steph224

One day (when we were in Primary Five or Six) the students in my class went all berserk over seeing a figure sitting on a tree facing right to our class. "hantu hantu!!!" I could remember them yelling and attracting all the attention including the teachers. A few teachers came to inspect and went looking in the direction where the students pointed but they could not see anything. The whole lot of my classmates saw it, including Aron. She didn't see it at first but then my another friend hold her head and pointed to her directly at the figure, she was really really shocked and afraid. According to her description of the figure, it was a woman with very messy hair and very scary face.. That was all I could remember. Funny thing is, I never get to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rumah Sewa - Zeezohan

Cerita ani lama sudah inda pulang seram bnr. Our family had to moved to a rented bungalow for a while. I think we're the only muslim fam...