Wednesday 14 January 2009

I have Jinns following me BY Aswana

First of all I'm sorry if my story is quite lengthy. I like reading your blog knowing that some people out there is brave and silly (heheh) enuf to tell stories of things scary and supernatural. I have alot of it mostly I experienced it myself through years of hostel life and also even sampai masa ani. I live a suitcase life. So yeah....The recent story was about a friend of mine got possesed and it was freaky. Because we had to go see this org alim to took it out of her coz that thing lived in her for 18 years. But I'm not gonna tell you that story today. I'll keep that for the last part. :) Right now I'm gonna tell you the story that concerns me.


I don't know if I should 'always' believe in ghost stories or the supernatural. Sometimes it's merely a figment of our wild imaginations. Sometimes it's just freaky when it happened to be real. I have had my share of supernatural stories BOE (based on experience) or told by others. But I just want to tell this one story cause it kinda affect my life and what I should or should not believe in. It also affects my sanity. I mean think about it can anyone believe me if I told them this story?

It happened 4 years ago. After that, things just never been the same for me. I mean I'm the type yg payah banar kan percaya benda-benda cemani unless it happened to me. You know the things that you actually experience it for yourself.

I remember I was unemployed. During that time I stayed over at my tua's place (my mom's eldest sister) in penanjong. You see I live a suitcase life. Even up until now I'm still not living at home. I bunked in relatives places and friends places. I'm not homeless just that circumstances made me have to live the life as it is now. But that does not mean I'm a runaway or anything. Just say that I am used to being independent. I have places that I call "home sweet home" everywhere. I think it's due to the fact that I have been living a life of a hostelite for my whole adolescense life, since form 1 until uni. So yeah, you can't blame me if I sometimes rarely misses home that much.

It was a normal day. I woke up as usual in the middle of the day,showered, ate my brunch and played PS2 with my lil nephew whom I loved to tease (I deliberately make myself win so I could hear him kusut. It's a great feeling when you're so bored with life those time). Then suddenly my cousin Abg A, came up to us and told us to come down and see his "keris" kana tangas by Nene Penanjong. This is no ordinary Keris. This is a Keris that he found lying on the buggy ride at the garage. It's very small like a kid's keris. When my cousin found it he scolded the mom for leaving the keris lying around cause he's scared the kids might play with it. My tua was confused cause she don't remember owning any keris let alone a small keris. So she asked the husband if he left any keris lying around and my tua laki said no. So they assumed that my other cousin Abg G must have left it there coz he was the last one playing the buggy ride.

So we all came down and I was hesitant at first. Cause I don't believe in those tangas2 thing. It's syirik to me. But I was curious to know so I agreed to watch. Actually when he first tangas the keris he was given a dream (by the keris owner) that no one, i mean absolutely no one should watch the ceremonial tangas keris thing. But that day it was different. Suddenly the dream told him that he should ask "org rumah" to watch. I was curious at first why he asked me. It was kinda weird to. And I was all not happy with the idea but you know rasa ingin tahu atu kuat tah jua.

We (Me, Abg A, lil nephew, my niece and the late nene penanjong) sat on the patio ground. Everything was prepared for, the tangas thing, the keris laid neatly on the mat. My cousin Abg A, sat next to me, the keris in front of him.

He said "Tu nah beh, keris atu."

And I just looked. I didn't really pay any attention to it. Suddenly I felt very nervous, you know like suddenly you feel queasy as if there's butterflies in your stomach or something.

My cousin pestered me again, "Tu keris ah, harum tu. Cuba ko cium" He handed me the keris.

I was suddenly interested. "Iawah? Harum kan?"

So i took it in my hands then i realised that I didn't ask my cousins permission to even touch the keris. So I asked if it's okay to touch it and he looked at nene penanjong and nene penanjong just nodded her head. So I hold it and was inspecting it macam org pakar keris lah ni. But yg banarnya my mind was BLANK. Seriously. I was numb. I didn't know what made me open the keris from it's cover, but I opened the keris and smelled it. It smelled soothingly nice. Like you're smelling perfume of org Haji.

Then it happened.

I saw something. Infornt of me stood a black hooded figure with gold chain on it's neck. That thing stood there looking at me. It didn't even moved. I was shocked. I thought I was imagining things. I looked at nene penanjong. Surprisingly I was not scared just shocked with what I saw. Then I looked again at that black thing it's still there. So I wasn't imagining it coz I tried blinking my eyes few times the thing still there! My head heavy tarus. And i found myself (my head lah) tertunduk cause it was so heavy. I could not lift my head.Then I satrted to feel scared. When I'm feeling scared of the unknown, I always baca ayat kursi, cause everytime I read that ayat, I feel safe.

While reading the ayat kursi dalam hati lah ah... I don't want to read it outloud cause I don't want my cousin to know that I was scared and that I saw something... karang durang pun tungkal. Then my head felt lighter and I can lift my head and look up. But the black thing was gone. So I turned and looked at nene penanjong. She was looking at me weirdly. But I'm not worried about that. Now I saw something else again. I saw behind her stood 7 guys different age, very blur but very bright. It's like they're shining brightly. Weird. I squinted my eye. They all dressed in white jubah. One of them with a wooden staff, guess might be the ketua or something. His clothes was different then the rest. He wore the same white jubah plg but over it like a green sash. They all pakai serban few of them ada janggut. The one with the green sash have the longest white beard. He smiled at me. Nodding his head as if assuring me that everything's okay and I don't have to be scared. My eyes were wide. I looked at them from the other end to the other end of their line. I looked again at nene penanjong with my eyes wide. She looked at me and turned to her back. Then she looked at me. Then she suddenly said " Bah masuk tah. Abis dah"

So we hurriedly masuk the house.

It didn't end there. I thought it did. I was starting to feel abit relieved when it was over. But it's not. I got revisited again by them that evening. I was sitting at the living room sofa alone. Feeling restless suddenly and angan2. Not the usual thing I use to do. Then they appear. the old one 'talked" to me. He greeted me with a full salam and the last sentenced in arabic I don't quite understand. When I say talk. It's not like saying it outloud. It's like bercakap dalam hati. That's how I converse with them. And it's as if you could hear them talk to you too. Macam telepathic. Exists panya telepathy ani. I shook my head. Because I don't want to think that I'm starting to act crazy. But think of it this way how come I sounded old in my head. That's not real is it? And their language is different like they talk in riddles. You understand but it confuses you jua at the same time. He told me stuffs. Stuffs that I'm not allowed to tell of even mentioned to anyone because it's only revealed to me. Everything about me. He told me that I have 2 jins which I didn't realise exists always with me. He said not to be afraid. I still remember the words "Kenapa mesti takut sedangkan pencipta kita sama. Dialah yang mesti kita takuti" He said I need to start praying 5 times a day and read the Quran everynight before sleep. Then I blurted this " huh?" I didn't believe all of it that day. That the thing happened and one of them talked to me and stuffs. They mentioned that when I finally started to do the praying and quran ritual thing, they will visit me again. He said I will not do it now but I will begin to when I have the urge to visit the kaabah one day. And he said when they visit me the 2 jins will not be around near me. They will be close by but will not be standing next to me like they always do. Because the 2 jins don't have a religion. If I do good things they will follow. If I do bad things they will follow too. Ok scary much. I wished that's just in my head. That I was FINALLY crazy!

The 2 jins, he told me about was true. It was confirmed by these people:
My friend saw it.
My lil cousin saw it too.He thought they're friends.
The dukun guy who helped me out from being possesed saw it but didn't tell me until later (this happend when I was in UBD I was told a she was trying to get inside me but this 2 jins pulled her out. I was concious the whole time and I kept on telling my friends I'm not possesed. But I don't know why I started crying when they played the radio channel yg org baca Quran).
The young guy who could see things also saw them when he tried to get rid of the 'bad' jins at my granparents house last year. He said to my mom infront of the rest of the family (my usu, my cousins, my tua, my uncle and nene) "anak kita ada tu dangannya 2 org diri di belakangnya." And my cousins who stood behind me suddenly moved away. Takut kali drg. I just stayed silent.
This Indonesian dude who cures people with ayat (so they all say like that) told me that I have 2 jins (guys) following me more like protecting me. I was curious so I asked him, why?

"Sebab kamu lemah semangat. Mungkin di turunin oleh nenek kamu. Barang ini cuma turun kepada yg serasi aja. ternyata kamu yang serasi."

So I was shocked. What? Ok. I have histories of relatives with this kind of "dangan" thing. And I always thought it was nonsense. And now it happened to me. The Indo guy told me that they can teach you how to cure and stuffs. It's up to me. I even could see past someone like a premonition of them. But it's my choice to accept it or not. I could tell if that person is on to something no good or not just by looking at their faces. Like if hatinya baik or not. If anyone caught me staring it means I was reading. I usually did it out of concious. But I always ignore it. Because I don't want to rely on it. I still think and believe that it's wrong. Syirik to have this. Susah hatiku mikirkan.

I don't know if I should accept it. Truthfully I was kind of scared. And yeah... I don't think i want to embrace it at all. If I could I want them to go away. Maybe I should start praying 5 times a day and read the quran at night before sleep... I don't want to end up being a freak and crazy one day.

So that's my story. My close friends knew about their existence in my life. Most of the time they ignore but at times their curiosity gets the better of them and asks me things. Things that I shouldn't tell them because I feel wrongly about what I know. See it this way, I don't want people to think me differently when they knew about it. Like I'm some kind of crazy or freak girl. For the most part I'm still me. And I'm still sane. Although I'm lacking in the praying thing, I did khatam quran 4 times. And everytime I do khatam, I can't help feeling calm. Tenang hati. Just that when it comes to praying I was abit not that diligent enough. But I will manage that cause I was a prayer when I was young. I liked the walks I had from home to the madrasah. It slowly fades, the habit, when I grew up. Mixing with different friends. But I still believe that whatever happened or going to happen is kehendak Illahi. It's up to us hambanya to figure it for ourselves. And the Kaabah thing, that's the first thing I want to go when I have the money. Not Paris, Rome, or Disneyland. When you always dreamt of the same thing, it's calling to you. It's only a matter of time.

1 comment:

Rumah Sewa - Zeezohan

Cerita ani lama sudah inda pulang seram bnr. Our family had to moved to a rented bungalow for a while. I think we're the only muslim fam...