Tuesday 20 January 2009

The First Possesion BY Aswana

This is not a story about things happening in MS Hostel. I wish I could tell you more about the happenings. Just that I've been having nightmares about it. Maybe I tell too much. So I guess I better cool it down for a while. :) But there will be a story today. About how I got possesed. Well I'm not entirely possesed just that I was half possesed.

Na kamu paham kan? Aku pun na paham awalnya... bear with me today... it's sort of long... :)


I was in UBD time atu. Dulu time our intake, there's curfew until 11.00pm. So by 11.00pm the gates will be closed/locked. I remember I was on my 2nd year I think or was it 3rd year... I can't remember well... pokoknya i'm not on my first year... :)

So me my my close friend at that time si RT, were bored. You see the thing with hostelites, like me and my friends, we like to take walks. And not only that we have the highest tendency of having insomnia. It's normal if we didn't sleep early eventho we have an early class the next day.

Anyways, we took a walk.. it was still early because I remember the gate was not locked yet.We went from girls hostel to DAL and back again. Along the way, on our back to hostel, my friend ani suddenly have this urge to cross the road and want to go to the taman. At that time it was still new and alum siap. There's suppose to launch that taman soon.

I looked at her and said NO.. T, I don't feel good rite now. It looks eerie. But she insists on going jua. Majal.

"Napa ko kan kesana?" I asked "Nda jua ada apa2 tu?"

"Ntah... mcm lawa tempatnya. Skjap sj.. tani liat skjp then balik."

"Bah.. skjp saja"

I don't feel right but the thing with my friend ani, she's very pemajal orgnya. So just for caution I read ayat kursi. Coz I feel uncomfortable and plus she's having her period. I said to myself.. anything can happen... Be ready for anything.

We visited the taman. It was sunyi. So sunyi. There's no wind. Like it's very still mcm time atu stopped. It's weirdly uncomfortable. My friend was so happy and kept on saying siok eh tempat ani... lawa ah... I just smiled at her and nodded in response.

"Bleh tani balik?" I suddenly said. "Ngantuk rasaku..."

To my surprise she agreed. So we went back to the hostel.

Outside the parking area I suddenly terpunduk at the road on the way to DAP. I still remember my reaction time atu. I was fully concious. I remember I feel so light headed. Very light headed like my body ani ringan and at the same time I also feel barat and tired.

My friend stopped with me. She looked at me weirdly.

"Ok ko kah?" She asked
"Entah... Kaki ku sangal and panat..."
"Ok. Tani balik ke bilik lah." She said.

Then I looked at her. I don't know why but I was angry. I don't want to go back YET. I want to explore more. So i said, "Nda. Aku nda mau balik. Aku mau jalan2 lagi. Tani jalan2 lah.. lagi. Mau?"

My friend suddenly marakkan matanya at me. She;s always like that wen ia marah.

"Balik. NOW! Sudah tah bejalan."

"INDA!!!" I shouted. I remember I shouted. I remember perfectly cause I was wondering to myself why was I panting so heavily. My breathing was so heavy and it sounded alien to me. I was surprised that i'm even angry and mad.

From that on my friend understood that I wasn't myself that night. "You're not my friend." She suddenly said. "Who are you?"

I was confused. Why is my friend asking me a stupid question? I asked to myself.

"T.. apakan yg ko cakap ani. I am me kali ah..." I was laughing at her when I said it. At that time I think it was funny. Cause I saw the frightened look on her face. It felt "fun" seeing her so scared.

She kept saying you're not my friend. And she mentioned how my eyes were so bright and how the real me would never shouted in anger. You see, I'm the type of person who have a very low temper. I RARELY get angry. I'm pretty much a peacemaker.

The she said "Bah lajutah tani jalan. Tani panggil M bawa kretanya. Tani jalan2. Ok."

I was happy wen she said that. I immediately agreed.

We went to hostel. Knocked on my other friend's room M. I greeted her with a big smile. "Lets go jalan". I said.

Then I heard my friend RT said to her that I was being possesed and that we need to go see this Packcik T, an org pandai. I was furious. I don't want to go to some Pakcik T house. Apa da sana?

Then my friend started crying. She said "You're not yourself. Cuba ko pikirkan. Ko mana pandai marah. Tapi ani ko marah2. Tani jumpa Pakcik T dulu kalau ko nda kana possesed then inda. Tani cuba saja. You look different bah.."

I looked at her. Inside I was sad. But outside I smiled. Then I suddenly felt silent. And then I feel angry. And then I feel sad again. Then I suddenly said, "Bah ok T. Tani jumpa. Tapi banar T aku nda kana. Aku sadar masih ni." But I was not so sure with myself either. I read ayat kursi to her to make her believe that I was ok. Then I was happy again suddely feel heady. But just to be on the safe side we went to see him, Pakcik T.

Inside the car, my friend pasang the quran channel. I was angry.

"Boring eh. Apa ni. Pasang Kristal FM bah!! Kristal FM"

"Ko liat . You are kana possesed!!" My friend shouted to me.

I was so pissed I glared at her. That was so not me. I suddenly realised that maybe something IS wrong with me. So I sobered up. Then I suddenly cried. "What's happening to me? Why am I crying?" I asked my friends.

"It's ok. We're going to see him.Ok" my friend soothed me.

Then I laughed. "Aku ok what? Napa? Kamu takut?"

Seriously, I don't know why I said that to them. Then my friend M, nyaringkan the volume of the quran channel. I closed both my ears. I was breathing heavily. gasping even. Suddenly I feel like I can't breathe. In my head I was confused I can hear my mind saying this "Napakan aku? Napa ku kan? Napa ku cenami?" I started crying again.

Then suddenly I stopped crying. And I said this. "Drg ikut... Laju! Laju jgn sampai drg terbubut... Bnyk drg.."

Honestly I have no idea why I said that. I remember looking behind me at the back of the car while my friend sped to our destination. But I see nothing. But I was uneasy. I felt like I was being followed. Both my friends was so scared they increased again the car radio's volume.

At Pakcik T's house, I was smiling. I said my salam greeting. But as I stepped in, I suddenly felt nervous. My body shooked. I felt cold. I quickly said to my friend that I want to go home.

"Aku ok bah kamu. Aku baca ayat kursi ah... aku ok.." But at the end of the ayat I forgot what I was suppose to read. My mind was blank.

Pakcik T looked at me. "Bah kemari. Suruh ia masuk ke sini" he said to my friend RT.

My friend ushered me in. Nada papa tu ia cakap.

"Awu. tau ku." I said to her. "Mana ku takut."

Pakcik T asked my name. I was quite. I was trying to say it outloud but my voice got stuck in my throat. I couldn't speak. My body suddenly shook violently. I was restless. I kept looking sideways. I was breathing heavily. Then I said "Aku tau namaku. Tapi aku nda tau napa aku nda dapat sabut namaku"

Then he handed me a piece of paper and a pen. "Dapat tulis?" he asked. I nodded. So I wrote down my name. My Full name he instructed me. And I did.

Inside that room, Pakcik T just kept silent. He just stared at me. That's weird. I glared at him. "Napakan org ani. Nya kan ubati aku. Napa tia tahan2 ani? Ani pedah ni" I said dlm hati.

Then I heard the sound of dogs howling. I looked at the window.

"Napa? Ia manggil kau? Jgn di layan. Apa ko dangar?"

"Anjing."

"Berapa ekong?"

"Banyak. Aku kan liat di luar" I said.

I don't know what made me. It's like I couldn't even control my own actions. I was going to stand up and walk to the window when Pakcik T stopped me. "Duduk dulu. Bercerita tani dulu. Dari mana kamu tadi."

So I sat down again. I told him what happened. He said "Ko nada papa. Angin saja."

"Kenapa kan dengan aku?" I asked him.

"Bini2 atu kan masuk rahmu. Asal saja ia masuk ko nangis. Tapi ada dua org laki2 ani tarik ia, suruh jangan. Drg marah."

"Huh? 2 org laki2?"

Then he kept quite. "Apa 2 org laki2?" I pestered him again.

"Nada papa. Kana angin saja."

I tried to closed my ears again the howling kept on and it's louder then farther. then louder then farther again.

"Bini2 atu awal2 sikut di belakangmu iatah ko rasa barat kn? Nda ia dapat masuk. Ia dpt bisik ke telinga mu sj. Sebab atu ko masih sadar. Maritah aku buangkan angin di badanmu."

He made this imaginary pull from my ears. After then I stopped hearing the howlings. Then he used this pepper and gilir the end of my fingers. It was painful. I cried. Then after he finished I was silent. And suddenly everything was clear to me. I can feel that I am myself again. I'm not shaken anymore. I felt as if I'm free.

We didn't get back to the UBD hostel. Instead we went to my friend T's uncle's house to spend the night cause it's already late like around 2 a.m. I was so angry with what happened to me. I couldn't even believe that I almost get myself kerasukan.

The next day my favourite shoes kna gigit anjing. The weird thing is only my shoes yg kana gigit anjing.My friends shoes were fine. still in good condition. I went back to the hostel barefooted.



Note: Around 4 years ago I told my close friend RT what happened to me with the Keris and Jinns thing. She told Pakcik T. Pakcik T said he had known their existence with me when he met me. Just that ia nda kana suruh tell me by them, takut that I might freak out or something. That being possesed thing happened early 2002 or maybe 2003. So I guess they exists way earlier before that. I just need to know when or how I got this from then. But then I remember my nene tangah selalu give me mandi. Of all my siblings I'm the one yg ia slalu bagi mandi to. I don't know why but it's just something I find nda puas hati with. If my nene tangah knew something he should let me know. I can handle it right? I mean it's not like I didn't see weird things when I was small jua.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rumah Sewa - Zeezohan

Cerita ani lama sudah inda pulang seram bnr. Our family had to moved to a rented bungalow for a while. I think we're the only muslim fam...