Thursday 15 January 2009

MS Hostel BY Aswana

Story #2: The Suicide room

It was our first day as an MS student. First day as a hostelite even. You know how that felt right. Alone not knowing anyone. It's scary.

There's this room in the MS hostel. It was my first year room. It's on the first floor. It's next to the empty unused toilet of that floor. It's the room that was being rumored to belong to the girl who killed herself cause she got pregnant. Yup I lived in that room for a year. How brave of me (not). The story as told to me was that she hanged herself on the room's ceiling fan. I was surprised why there's no maintenance being done to it. I was being told that org lamah semangat will see the blood on the floor right where she killed herself.And you know what? One of the fan was actually didn't work. It's crooked even like something heavy hanged itself there.

I didn't see it. But my friend did. She saw the blood. She was the one to be assigned that room but she was scared so she persuade her dad to tell the people in charge to move her to a different room. Who isn't right? I was late. So I was given that room. I was not being told of it until the end of my first year. No wonder I had the weird things happening in that room.

1 comment:

Rumah Sewa - Zeezohan

Cerita ani lama sudah inda pulang seram bnr. Our family had to moved to a rented bungalow for a while. I think we're the only muslim fam...