Thursday 15 January 2009

MS Hostel BY Aswana

Story #1: The Warden

This happen masa time di hostel MS. Warden hostel MS don't live in the hostel quarters. She's only around during the day. Kiranya ia working office hours lah jaga hostel saja. I remember we had a sport activity. I was an athlete dulu. School team for my netball team. It's the only sport that I like playing just for fun. Not to win. Then something happened. That part I don't quite remember. All I remember warden kami time atu marah bebanar to one of the hostelites, if I'm not mistaken the seniors lah. Basar lah suaranya meneriaki org. Bear in mind, warden kami atu very high pitch suaranya. So kalau ia start marah, org yang dalam bilik di tingkat 3 pun bleh terdangar suaranya dgn clear...

Subuh came. It was around 2 or 3? I can't remember. Almost semua penghuni hostel terbangun terkajut. Cause drg terdangar suara warden teriak. Yup. It was being repeated. the whole scene of screaming and shouting with the exact same dialogue. I was sadar cause I'm a very light sleeper. The smallest noise will wake me except when I'm very tired and all, then I will tidur mati. I don't know if ada org berani get out of their rooms that night just to make sure if it's really the warden. But yeah, we're to pintar for that not to be busybody.

1 comment:

Rumah Sewa - Zeezohan

Cerita ani lama sudah inda pulang seram bnr. Our family had to moved to a rented bungalow for a while. I think we're the only muslim fam...