Tuesday 20 January 2009

Encounters BY B

# 1.
This one occured masa guris di stpri terbuka and heboh satu Brunei tu. Well, at first I didnt give a damn cuz you know, it happened in Bandar and KB ane nda kena-mengena and stuffs. And ada this one time, kana msg oleh my friend yg 'don't go out during Maghrib and stuffs'. Aku ignore ja lah.

After that, my sis went 'eh B, dgani aku ke kompleks ambil si A'. and I just followed her. And masa tu Maghrib and so, kami lintas rumah kawan bapaku ane. Dpan rumahnya ane ne ada this concrete mcm untuk sewer and stuffs. Kalinya, I didn't really pay attention but I think I saw somebody duduk sana. And the figure mcm darklah. Sal curiousity, tetagur tia 'Eh Ka, napa ada urg duduk sana malam2 ane?'
My sis mcm mental lah 'eh talur, napa kau buduh ane kan? nagur masa Maghrib lagi tu!' And I just kept myself shutlahh. diam2. Smpai jua ke kompleks and ambil si A.

Kali, when we were about to enter simpang rumah kami tu, I saw the same figure and caranya duduk tu sama as the I saw arah my father's friend's house atu. Kali this time, I just kept shut lah. and masa smpai di rumah, kes nda dapat tahan, I told my mom and sis right on the spot. And drang mcm 'napa kau tagur, etc' and masa jalan2 around the house, like melintas my brother's room. I saw a black figure sitting on the bed.

Moral of the story: Jangan kuat menagur. HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rumah Sewa - Zeezohan

Cerita ani lama sudah inda pulang seram bnr. Our family had to moved to a rented bungalow for a while. I think we're the only muslim fam...