Monday 1 December 2008

BY S|eepyChi|d

I kno most of u wud've heard ceta yg membari kambang bulu... takut dan sebagainya. Well I have one ceta to share wif y'all....

Quite a few years back.. aku ani kan mencari sisku (di dalam rumah kami)..so aku teriak2 panggil namanya. I tot I saw ia bejalan towards my 'rents room so I was like 'Eh.. tunggu bah!' Pikir ia capi2 kan lari dari aku..The figure I saw was kinda slim and tall like my sis.. that figure macam belari and masuk my 'rents bedroom. So I followed.. and when aku masuk ke bilik atu.. empty. I saw the closet doors were just closing (macam ada org masuk). Bleh aku cek lagi the closet... and there wasn't anyone there. :unsure: So baru aku sadar.. that figure wasn't my sis. Then my sis came up behind me.. (baru masuk dari pintu) and was like.. napa eh? dgn mukanya bangang aku terkajut. hehhe..alkisahh

So? U guys pernah dgr or experience nething like this? Pls share.. :weee:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rumah Sewa - Zeezohan

Cerita ani lama sudah inda pulang seram bnr. Our family had to moved to a rented bungalow for a while. I think we're the only muslim fam...