Wednesday 10 December 2008

Scurry Bruneian Places Week .

BY TwoNineTen

Sometime in August, we brought this guy who "pandai meliat" to my Uncle's place. He said there's a tall, dark and handsome jin in the house. Hee. He seriouly said that and that jin is from Jawa. He said he took the jin out of the house and left him somewhere in Bukit Panggal. I had to commute to Bandar-KB to work and the next day I zooooooooomed home to KB before maghrib just to not be at Bukit Panggal during maghrib onwards. Because my uncle said the jin might recognise our family plate number and ikut in the car to go back to my Uncle's place. Haha. Awu, for one week I keep zooming and my eyes keep checking on the back seat manatau ada penumpang. Heee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rumah Sewa - Zeezohan

Cerita ani lama sudah inda pulang seram bnr. Our family had to moved to a rented bungalow for a while. I think we're the only muslim fam...