Tuesday 2 December 2008

BY dS]x[2b

It was a dark..cool ramadhan night..i notice that my car is a wee bit faster with steel rims. but since raya is coming, i decided to put on my chromes..so since its too hot to tukar tayar during the day..tunggu tah malam. but ahir malam, cos i'd be too full kes sungkai .so i set to fix my wheels at 10:00 pm. it was late.took god knows how long, it wasnt midnight.so i wanted to test drive benda yang ku ungkayah kan sampai titik aing paluh ani. neway, so stopped at the red light, and saw...
uhuhuhu :(

"wat the heck is this woman pakai talkung doing in the middle of the night, standing dakat traffic light ..sedangkan she could've just crossed the road

i thought to myself "oh shit...this is it...this might be the night"

by the night i mean "the night I finally saw a ghost"

so yeah..red light..Perfect

"to stop...or not to stop...if i stop, the faceless ghost (macam tebalik bah talkung nya) is just gonna be a few feet away..aint nothing gonna stop her from disturbing me"

"if i go..this could my very own "oh i got into an accident cos i saw a ghost" story"

heading towards bandar at that time, so i looked to the right (the ghost was on my left)....make sure nada kerita, and just drove through the red light.

they say ghost would only bother u if u're afraid of them..so yeah..paksa control macho jun~

*goosebumps*
*shudder*

where = ripas
when = 3yers back
with who = alone
what else did i bring = nothing..just my car keys
did u pray to god = does "oh my god.." count?
did i go back to the spot = yeah i had to lintasi the law bbuilding to get home...close enough i guess

2 comments:

  1. Scary yet funny..

    the funny part was when you still had time to think that 'it might be your night' hehehe

    If I were in your situation, I probably do the same as you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. r u sure its a ghost?der is no ghost on ramadhan unless its a 'roh'..

    ReplyDelete

Rumah Sewa - Zeezohan

Cerita ani lama sudah inda pulang seram bnr. Our family had to moved to a rented bungalow for a while. I think we're the only muslim fam...