Saturday 13 December 2008

Scurry Bruneian Places Week .

BY Inara

we went to belalong for field ecology 2, he said "watch what u are saying when you are in the forest. You are not alone." Heran kami cos before this he didn't believe in supernatural things. Then a couple of weeks later we heard that when he was in belalong, ia tidur seorang kan tu as usual... kalinya ia kana cangak. iatah takut ia tidur sorang pas atu di belalong. Ani ok kali ia udah. Iatah tu nah awal2 ucap urg penakut. I remember a fren, dulunya for her final yr project, her supervisor was dr charles. I think she did primate study. Ia kana suruh leh Dr Charles masuk utan sorang2 from 9-10 pm. I kno its not that late yet but sorang2 bah ke utan mlm2 scary jua tu. Kesian ia... Baik jua ia nda jumpa apa2. About 2 yrs back kali masa ia di belalong, i think it was for the outward bound thingy... masa ia kuar tent kali ia ternampak ada pontianak wah atas pokok right dpn tentnya. Jara plang ia ke belalong. bariijap eh.

When I was in belalong for the field ecology nda plang ku terasa or terjumpa apa2. Once when we were in the forest without our supervisor (Dr Segun fell ill and had to go back to BSB early) my fren terasa belakangnya ada urg. Tym atu andangnya lainlah cos ahir dah and we couldn't find our way home. Baik jua ahirnya tertulus. But masa ku dengani my fren buat his project in Belalong, we had to go to this one plot yg v. jauh (jauh dri the normal plot that UBD used for field eco 2) that urg jarang go there. Balik from that plot (about 6 ish), I felt kambang bulu berabis. It was hari kuning lagi. Like there's somebody watching my back, like somebody's following me back. Nda ku peduli, I just kept talking with the guy from Belalong. Then aku selalu mcm nampak2 urg pas atu (while i'm at belalong lah). Like when I'm in the dining hall, ku ternampak mcm ada urg melintas tpinya nada urg. Then that nite ku kan get ready to sleep. My fren went to the toilet so kirakan ku soranglah dlm bilik atu then ku ternampak ada bini2 rambut panjang bajunya biru meliat mcm marah arah ku. Ia berdiri di ujung bilik between my bed and my fren's bed. so ku tutup tarus mataku... then ku buka perlahan2 my eyes.... Phew! baik jua ilang. Tarus ku tidur eh pas atu. Kes takut lah tu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rumah Sewa - Zeezohan

Cerita ani lama sudah inda pulang seram bnr. Our family had to moved to a rented bungalow for a while. I think we're the only muslim fam...